Manuel Locatelli (10 Viewers)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
We should try to get every italian talent , i know like 60-70% of them would turn to be average , but we MUST NOT miss next Chiesa,Loca,Barella,Bastoni .

I wish we had Bastoni and Barella :(
Tonali too. Fantastic DM/regista. Really took control of Milan's midfield and is their youngest midfielder. Him and Barella would complement Locatelli perfectly.

- - - Updated - - -

The most interesting italian talent in his position is Samuele Ricci of Empoli imo.

He has been looking like a top player since Serie B and the azzurrini setups. A real regista with special quality in vision and passing range. In terms of style, Pirlo's heir.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Locatelli is much better than Marchisio. You may think differently and I respect your opinions. This man is carrying the team practically on his own. Just look at how the team plays with or without him on the field.

Sent from my ...
I think Loca and Marchisio are pretty close in quality, but I do think Marchisio was overrated by juventini for years. A lot of it probably had to do with his loyalty to the club. Also he is pretty handsome and that blinds.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
So what's more likely, everyone on the planet missed the quality, or the biased fanbase overvalued their guy?
In this case; the first. He was wanted at the biggest clubs in the world, pal. So you don't think "every professional" in the world was wrong, do you?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So what's more likely, everyone on the planet missed the quality, or the biased fanbase overvalued their guy?
he never was a flashy player, rarely decided matches or scored spectacular goals. was deschamps world class? emerson? makelele? yes, all of them. look what happened to real when they sold the latter. were they underrated? of course, the average joe football fan already forgot them. dm's, holding mids or water carriers rarely get any spotlight in general. and it has nothing to do with their quality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)