photo_2021-12-31_16-34-22.jpg

At the beginning of a new year there is a list of dreams to be realized;
2021 for me was that.
I Dreams are made to be realized.
Thank you to all that shared these moments with me ❤️
The show must go on …

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
When this guy has two or three half decent midfielder to play with he'll grow into a top midfielder. He surpassed Sassuolo's midfield. He started out as our best mid this season but you can still see growth in him. We've had a shocking season and he still hasn't ever disappointed. And unless we find a pure regista, I've got no issues with him playing there. He talks a lot to other players during games. He knows what a regista needs to see in front of him. He has the range, vision and guts to try ambitious passes and some of the blocks and and tackles he's made have probably saved us a few points this season.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Locatelli to DAZN: "We played the way the mister wanted us to do: with intensity, but not for 90' and there is regret because we wanted to win. This month with direct clashes could be decisive. Infected? We need to get vaccinated, respect the rules and keep going."

[@SCUTweet]

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
#Locatelli to DAZN: "We played the way the mister wanted us to do: with intensity, but not for 90' and there is regret because we wanted to win. This month with direct clashes could be decisive. Infected? We need to get vaccinated, respect the rules and keep going."

[@SCUTweet]
Post this quote in the Allegri thread. Surely it will result in a nice, civil discussion.

:numnum:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I think we should post it for due diligence purposes in case anyone wants Juventus stonks.

From the quote, clearly Allegri wants us to play like shit for 80% of each match.
This is more than enough due diligence :lion:

Screenshot 2022-01-07 212601.png

I'm just looking for some fun conversation to read on Tuz while I drink my tea later on this nice Friday evening :D

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I swear he has scored every time he entered the box this year. Might need to play Arthur in his position so he can go forward.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He’s our deep-lying playmaker and is still our top scoring and assisting mid. What a joke our midfield is outside him. Lol
He needs a competent partner. Benta might be quite good in defensive phase, but I never seen a mid who plays so bad under pressure. Brozovic would be very good next to Local.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
You can see he was hurt and bleeding after we fell to 3-1, earned a yellow and then just gave it all, thankfully he made more forward runs and showed urgency. There was a moment when he dived to win a tackle but he missed, it happened few minutes after he scored, that would have changed a lot of things. He will get better but so grateful we got a player like him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)