Manuel Locatelli (40 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Great game from maybe a future great player. Hes enjoying his time here and fully deserves the credit. Keep it up.

Darkhorse

Aug 11, 2013
This is why he needs to play up more in the Pogba role, we’re wasting his shot making ability at regista. Once Rovella comes (or Arthur steps up) I think we’ll see an even better version of this baller
And that's where you are wrong. With these teammates he is the only protection to the backline. Move him forward and goals are leaking all the time.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Terrible player... I hate how the club had to cripple our budget just to please their nationalistic vision and pick a random mediocre Italian nobody that is so easy to find and basically grows everywhere on the Serie A and B trees and each year there are like 100 players of the same mediocre quality like him...

Terrible... Sell... President should resign...

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Locatelli to DAZN_IT

“Apart from the fact that I got head-butted by Giorgione, I've got a bruise on my head. It was an incredible emotion, they gave me a great welcome, they're all humble and real people, friends.”

“It's a great emotion to win a derby. The group? We needed a lot because we had to take another step forward, we have to continue like this. Now we have a break, we need to get our batteries back and be even hungrier.”

“The coach expects a lot from me, I'm trying to do everything I can to improve. There are many things to talk about, it's different to Sassuolo. The essence is to win and we're here to win. I have a Juventus family that follows me all the time.”

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
i hope he will become better , Marchisio wasn't that good .
He had a few years where he didn't really find a position and was something of a spare part but he was very good once settled at DM. I'd like to see him score as many goals per season as Marchisio's best years as a mezzala, despite often playing deeper.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Very good start to his time at Juve. Clearly a player of real talent and quality. Instant starter in this team with a really bright future

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)