Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nah. I love Locatelli but Rabiot probably has the highest ceiling of all our mids. Hopefully Allegri can kill off his occasional weakassery.
Rabiot is 26. He’s in his prime. He’s not some youngster anymore with high potential. What you see is what you get at this point imo.

Locatelli is 23, and significantly outperformed Rabiot the past two seasons. Not sure how this puts Rabiot’s ceiling higher. I guess we’ll see though.

- - - Updated - - -

I Still feel bad for Schick.
goodfellas.gif

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Max Allegri's idea hasn't changed. Manuel #Locatelli is mezzala in 4-3-3 o one of the two central players in 4-2-3-1. In the rose of #Juventus still missing a pure director (adapted #Ramsey until now). If the Welshman leaves, he can return #Pjanic from #Barça on loan (with
engagement)
Nico shiradoesnt agree with u guys

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to bet money on it with him.

Jun 16, 2020
Max Allegri's idea hasn't changed. Manuel #Locatelli is mezzala in 4-3-3 o one of the two central players in 4-2-3-1. In the rose of #Juventus still missing a pure director (adapted #Ramsey until now). If the Welshman leaves, he can return #Pjanic from #Barça on loan (with
engagement)

- - - Updated - - -

Keep Fagioli until wintermercato, if we don’t find space/can’t adapt fast enough then go for a loan for the rest of the season. The only player in the squad who’s able to play as a regista.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
engagement)

- - - Updated - - -

How you know Schira is a hack.

Agresti said time and time again Allegri wants him in front of defense. Last time Locatelli played mezzala full time was back in Milan. He became what he is today playing as the holding mid in any formation.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Keep Fagioli until wintermercato, if we don’t find space/can’t adapt fast enough then go for a loan for the rest of the season. The only player in the squad who’s able to play as a regista.
I like the idea of Loca with Fagioli backing him up. Schira is a dummy, Loca was one of the better deep lying playmakers in serie A last season, he’s not gonna be a mezzala. That’s gonna be Berna and Rabiot‘s position imo, maybe even McKennie. Ramsey definitely ain’t playing over him either once he’s settled in, that’s jokes.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
How you know Schira is a hack.

Agresti said time and time again Allegri wants him in front of defense. Last time Locatelli played mezzala full time was back in Milan. He became what he is today playing as the holding mid in any formation.
Let's see first where he'll be played before drawing conclusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)