Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (154 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Welcome..i guess? Surely this cant go wrong now.

Very curious to see how Allegri fields the midfield now. We have more options than we require and it doesn't seem like anyone is leaving. Allegri appears to like Ramsey too.

This would be my CM pecking order :

Rabiot
Locatelli
Ramsey
Arthur
Benta

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Very curious to see how Allegri fields the midfield now. We have more options than we require and it doesn't seem like anyone is leaving. Allegri appears to like Ramsey too.

Rabiot
Locatelli
Ramsey
Arthur
Benta
Something tells me you don’t like Bentancur

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Rabiot
Locatelli
Ramsey
Arthur
Benta
You forgot Mckeenie.

We're stacked, and it works OK for now that Arthur is injured, wont be back till probably November, giving him the extra month to get back in shape atleast. Ramsey we all know wont last till then anyway, so in a way we are covered till we can sell in January.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
His defensive solidity as a DM/holding mid will enable Allegri to play every possible combo of b2b, even if more lightweight. Pjanic and Ramsey could never give that.
He's so all rounded that i think he can be perfect either as a Regista or a Mezzala, really wouldn't make a difference. Also, players up their game when there's a natural born leader willing to sacrifice himself, Locatelli, is everything that.

- - - Updated - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)