Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
So they’ve agreed on the fee amount. What’s this UCL qualification bullshit, if they’re really that broke they can sell him to the premier league for more than 35m. Stop dicking around.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I’m confident this deal will go through but really what a crazy amount of time it’s taking to get over the line.

Meeting after meeting after meeting, real lack of decisive actions. Shame Allegri isn’t going to have him in time for the opener and he’s going to then need a few more weeks to integrate.

Looks time like there won’t be any further reinforcements or sales.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I’m confident this deal will go through but really what a crazy amount of time it’s taking to get over the line.

Meeting after meeting after meeting, real lack of decisive actions. Shame Allegri isn’t going to have him in time for the opener and he’s going to then need a few more weeks to integrate.

I think we all have such feeling, its really strange with those meetings and Carnevali speaking openly to the media about the situation. Dont want to get a wrong conclusion but it looks to me like Carnevali is the one seeking attention from Juve, not the other way around.
And whats the use of all those meetings, back in the days Marotta could do one phone call to wrap up the deal and now they try each week to speak to each other.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

I think the internets excessive infomation age/social media being the new main media has screwed with peoples perceptions of how deals happen and the process of it, since every little insignificant thing about a deal is speculated and shared to us in the tip of our fingers nonstop.

Ignore that its pandemic times even, even if it wasnt, I remember duing Moggi days, almost ALL major signings he made were done at deadline day or very close to deadline day. And besides occasional real newspaper headlines or mention on tv, we didnt know squad about how deals were going down (and its not just because Moggi was so secretive/smooth operator, just not accessible like that then), zero who was seeing who or what they had for brunch on daily basis etc. Now everything from their bowl movements in the resturants to a player liking a single tweet is major news.

Just all around silly.

We are broke, and we might not get him. But we set this collective pressure on ourselves that we HAVE to sign him this very second because of how the news are fed to us. All I care about is if he can be signed in time to be training with the team for the first league games. If he cant, bummer, will have to catch up and get to speed like all the other late signings we did in the past. May be slow progression/learning experience first months, I remember Zizou and Nedved playing like scared turds almost their first 6 months.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Like this guys news, whoever juvedotcom is, tell us absolutely nothing new, just speculates and recycles same thing said for over a week.
It’s not really him that’s the problem. Juve fans desperately are looking for a new signing and Sky and likes are feeding us shit.
It’s all in good fun though. If anybody believes this then it’s on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)