Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Guys they just needed another meeting. This one was just a brainstorming session, Agnelli did not have the bandwidth to really discuss things today. You know how many things they put a pin in to circle back to later on? But it sounds like they took care of the low-hanging fruit and will drill down into the structure of the deal next time :agree:. I heard Nedved will be assigned to take the meeting minutes next time too, so at least he can have a job now.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Guys they just needed another meeting. This one was just a brainstorming session, Agnelli did not have the bandwidth to really discuss things today. You know how many things they put a pin in to circle back to later on? But it sounds like they took care of the low-hanging fruit and will drill down into the structure of the deal next time :agree:. I heard Nedved will be assigned to take the meeting minutes next time too, so at least he can have a job now.
:agree: we surely have our best tiger team on it.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
lmao this reminds of days of working corporate finance. we would have meeting to discuss when to have the official meetings lmao

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Yep. He can even come in week 3. Then he will settle around November. Or we can try again in January.
Lol settle in November. Good players can make an impact fast. The only thing I can agree with is that Allegri take it slowly with new players, but that is regardless when they come during the mercato.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Agreement at 35mln€ + bonuses. Juventus accepts the payment within one year, but only upon reaching the UCL, while Sassuolo wants an unconditional buy option. At the next meeting, predictably after mid-August, everything shall be agreed though both teams do not want to rush through the negotiations as transfer window is open for the next two weeks. (Pedulla)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)