Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I recall the media claimed that Chiellini won't renew because he wants a raise which turned out to be untrue, I still believe that we will close this deal and I refuse to accept that we are that broke.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Chelsea aren't a superteam yet but they will get there because of their ability to outspend most clubs in Europe.

Infact, if there's no superleague intervention, I can see the top EPL clubs + PSG replacing the traditional powerhouses for the foreseeable future.
True. La Liga is heading into Serie A territory. I think the future will either be:

1. European Super League
2. Super English Premier League

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
With French league TV deal collapsing maybe we should look there? Carnevali can go to hell.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
journalists are full of shit and more than ever. see romano confirm messi's extension not even 24 hours before yesterday's announcement.

that said, juve related rumors are depressing or annoying. mds, rugani and ramsey staying, no locatelli, pjanic coming back, these are negative news on their own, let alone as a package. let's hope it's mostly bullshit.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Btw we are yet to hear your thoughts on Ballon D'or candidate Fagjinho and Euro 2020 superstar, Plumberson Failieri.
Fagjinho is an accomplished player, but he isn't what we need. If you look at both Italy's and Chelsea's midfields, you will notice that he has quality around him, enabling him to perform his job. He's a limited player, but he's very good at what he is capable of. Now, if you look at our pathetic midfield, you'll notice that we need more movement, dynamism, practically everything.

As for Plumberson, he is still a mediocre plumber and a Jabroni. The fact he has a EURO 2020 winners medal, as does Turdeski for that matter, doesn't change that simple fact. Zaza Pachulia has an NBA ring - he's still a piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)