Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Can see Inter jumping on him after they get Lukaku money.
If they're smart enough they should go for Gosens, Vlahovic, Locatelli (but they have to many midfielders)

If inter manages to sign him, it would be funny

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Why? You think they have a better squad than us, because I don't.
Quite similar overall imo but Chelsea has better individuals. Their only weak spot is forward line where ours would outperform them. But if they sign Lukaku even that is changed.

Kante alone is better than all of our players. As for young guns, both Mount and Pulisic are gems imo.

In our squad only Chiesa is irreplaceable while De Ligt is on his path to become one too.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Quite similar overall imo but Chelsea has better individuals. Their only weak spot is forward line where ours would outperform them. But if they sign Lukaku even that is changed.

Kante alone is better than all of our players. As for young guns, both Mount and Pulisic are gems imo.

In our squad only Chiesa is irreplaceable while De Ligt is on his path to become one too.
Quite similar I can get behind. It's a good team, but by no means is it a super team.

The Real and Barca teams we played in the finals, those were super teams.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Chelsea aren't a superteam yet but they will get there because of their ability to outspend most clubs in Europe.

Infact, if there's no superleague intervention, I can see the top EPL clubs + PSG replacing the traditional powerhouses for the foreseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)