Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (90 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Huge difference.
Juve are broke and not financed by an endless supply of cash like PSG. Besides, like @Ronn said, they didn’t have to negotiate with Milan. In fact, every team that tried to negotiate with Milan while Donnarumma was on contract, failed to reached an agreement.
If Locatelli had an expiring contract with Sassuolo, he’s already be a Juve player by now.
Already said OK to @Ronn. ;)

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Huge difference.
Juve are broke and not financed by an endless supply of cash like PSG. Besides, like @Ronn said, they didn’t have to negotiate with Milan. In fact, every team that tried to negotiate with Milan while Donnarumma was on contract, failed to reached an agreement.
If Locatelli had an expiring contract with Sassuolo, he’s already be a Juve player by now.
Let me ask you a question, bro. Aren't you tired of Agnelli's running the club? I mean, yeah, they had huge success with us in the history but Andrea has so far failed to meet Juventus' biggest objective: winning the damn UCL trophy. And I doubt he will succeed in the near future. Wouldn't you want someone else take us over? Just asking. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think working as GM/SD in Football is similar to my previous job in banking. All I had was meetings the entire day, debating how we should spend our free money. Meeting after meeting, 4 per day.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Let me ask you a question, bro. Aren't you tired of Agnelli's running the club? I mean, yeah, they had huge success with us in the history but Andrea has so far failed to meet Juventus' biggest objective: winning the damn UCL trophy. And I doubt he will succeed in the near future. Wouldn't you want someone else take us over? Just asking. :)
Juventus is an institution. I don’t want Juve to lose its identity just for a trophy. I’d support a different team if I wanted to.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I think working as GM/SD in Football is similar to my previous job in banking. All I had was meetings the entire day, debating how we should spend our free money. Meeting after meeting, 4 per day.
I meet like 10 times a day at my job and it has to be on camera now. I just fucking hate it. I know how stressful it can be, I’m sure it’s 10 times worse for these GMs, 20 times for clubs with no money to spend, like Juve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I meet like 10 times a day at my job and it has to be on camera now. I just fucking hate it. I know how stressful it can be, I’m sure it’s 10 times worse for these GMs, 20 times for clubs with no money to spend, like Juve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have a lot of work meetings too, but no video- audio only, so I really appreciate that.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli kinda is Juventus. Agnelli name > CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)