Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (68 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Ever heard of leaks? We’re not immune to them. Many parties are involved in a transfer.
Not saying this is certainly true, but the argument that “since it’s very detailed it must be false” is not a valid one.
Every club has leaks but my argument is that it's too detailed.

Leaking that we want to pay in installments is one thing and certainly nothing new but to leak every detail right down to bonuses and sell on percentage would be proper amateur from our side.

I suspect this is just typical transfer click bait from journalists feeding the public transfer news during the off season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
These were hardly negotiations, we basically payed exactly what the clubs and players wanted. We clearly don't have the $ to do that this time.

I wonder...if it comes down to including Fagioli in the deal...would Tuz be for it? If its the only way to sign Locatelli?
I will if we have an inserted buy back price max at 15m

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain = We pay the clause... no negotiation
Ronaldo = Jorge Mendes did all negotiation with Madrid, we just payed what he told us to pay... and gave Ronaldo what he asked for... no negotiation
De Ligt = We payed what Ajax told us to payed, didnt get a dime less... we agreed on what Raiola demanded (release clause) ... no negociation.
Chiesa = We end up paying what Fiorentina asked, just spread in time... I'll give you that this is the ONLY deal that our ex useless DS did a good job in negotiations

- - - Updated - - -

If you include a "buy back" clause... yes.

But I'll tell you who is not up for it... Allegri ;)
But for midfield let we dwell on that with some tricky 25% cut fee, while we want to keep him for life

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Higuain = We pay the clause... no negotiation
Ronaldo = Jorge Mendes did all negotiation with Madrid, we just payed what he told us to pay... and gave Ronaldo what he asked for... no negotiation
De Ligt = We payed what Ajax told us to payed, didnt get a dime less... we agreed on what Raiola demanded (release clause) ... no negociation.
Chiesa = We end up paying what Fiorentina asked, just spread in time... I'll give you that this is the ONLY deal that our ex useless DS did a good job in negotiations

- - - Updated - - -

If you include a "buy back" clause... yes.

But I'll tell you who is not up for it... Allegri ;)
I must applaud your objectivity, the way you managed to tip toe your way through the minefield of hyperbole, comfirmation bias, and rationalization is simply astounding, bravo!

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Who cares? I mean, sure, he wats to join us but the offer is poor and it depends on Sassuolo if they will accept it.
the offer is poor because we know we have players will on our side, we will try to milk them as much as we can, its wise from our side, but of course we cant drag this too long. Anyone knows when italian internationals are coming back to the squad? this shoould be deadline for us.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
the offer is poor because we know we have players will on our side, we will try to milk them as much as we can, its wise from our side, but of course we cant drag this too long. Anyone knows when italian internationals are coming back to the squad? this shoould be deadline for us.
2nd August

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Start this guy next to McKennie and watch MC score goals galore with those sexy runs into the box.

Not to mention his aerial threat (talking about McKennie, naturally).

Locatelli is the kind of player that will form a formidable duo with McKennie.

McKennie.

Weston.

Shaken. Not stirred.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I’m pretty confident that the deal will be wrapped up by next Thursday at the latest.

with Ronnie now confirmed for the new season and Dybala likely to stay in Turin and with Max Allegri at the helm, I can see reasons for optimism.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

how much more time do we need to waste here?

- - - Updated - - -

Here is some more BREAKING NEWS that none of us have seen yet. Buckle up, this tweet will send you on a wild goose chase through the Internet for confirmation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)