Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yes of course. We have plenty of time, and our dead wood are on starving wages.
Who is to blame for that?
Who made those choices? AA
Who gave them those salaries? AA
Who is responsible for wasting all that time and not already have succession planned? AA
Who is still in charge and keeps repeating the same mistakes and undermining our future? AA

Then there is no reason to expect a different outcome...
Max is also at fault here, he ought to ssk for a direct control over transfer priorities, but he has also proven that he is uncapable to use a CAM, form an attacking plan and use a CAM succesfully.
So more of the same to come...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Wait I'm confused do you want Locatelli now or not?
Of course not! But its inevitable, we will only get him only because he is young Italian and DM. We know, it happens absolutely every year in the last decade, we just cant help it.
But i want damage control. The less time, money and dragusins , we waste on this, the better and the more chances to survive it we shall have.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Who is to blame for that?
Who made those choices? AA
Who gave them those salaries? AA
Who is responsible for wasting all that time and not already have succession planned? AA
Who is still in charge and keeps repeating the same mistakes and undermining our future? AA

Then there is no reason to expect a different outcome...
Max is also at fault here, he ought to ssk for a direct control over transfer priorities, but he has also proven that he is uncapable to use a CAM, form an attacking plan and use a CAM succesfully.
So more of the same to come...
I like this very constructive conversation so much.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I know that in these deals there are "negotiations" between what the team selling wants and what the teams buying offer...

But I find it quite irritating that since before the Euro this deal has not move and today they have the "first offer" just to end in the SAME PLACE!!

Its just a 10 m difference, just offer the 40 m and work on the payments details and move on to other deals FFS

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
10 mils... dont be stingy just pay them FFS.

Not that it irks me because they are not signing him, because tbh i dont mind if he comes or not... but losing a deal for 10 mils is stupid

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juve proposes a loan with obligation at 30/32mln€ including bonuses. Sassuolo said no to the two-year loan and values Locatelli at 40mln€, but would be willing to agree on multi-year payment.(Morik_92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)