Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
It is highly ironical we with pretty great resources is dwelling in this 40m max transfer
While some clubs like PSG, can do 3 big free transfer signing and getting 1 player (Hakimi) for that sum of amount just like snap of the finger

This must be the economical effect because we invest so much money to wrong player (CR7)

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Be patient. I like to think that our management is smart enough to realise that the player wants to come here and therefore have some leverage. Let Sassuolo pretend for a little while longer, it's obvious how this ends. We finish this deal on our terms.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The player wants Juve, we dont have competition. We will pay the cash.
We should be playing the tough to get, not them. They are a feeder club, players like Locatelli grow in trees.
Literally every year, a new such talent arises for that spot. Loca is now at the perfect age and moment to cash in, they should be anxious, not us.
It also happens to be a spot we are overcrowded.
Our interest in jorginho is very clever. 40mil would handle us the starter, should sas keep asking that for the subber...

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We should be playing the tough to get, not them. They are a feeder club, players like Locatelli grow in trees.
Literally every year, a new such talent arises for that spot. Loca is now at the perfect age and moment to cash in, they should be anxious, not us.
Our interest in jorginho is very clever. 40mil would handle us the starter, should sas keep asking that for the subber...
I agree my wise friend. Our midfield suffers from being overcrowded. Let’s not change anything in it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Wait I'm confused do you want Locatelli now or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)