Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He was needed from. The start today. Italy's midfield underperformed massively and we needed someone like him to help it. Not what he has done to deserve to ride the bench since game 3 of this tournament. He was MOM in game 2 and close enough in game 1. I really don't think verratti should have walked straight into this team and taken his spot so easily.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
both Verratti and Barella had relatively poor games, I wouldn't be surprised to see him start in the final
Not sure if mancini will change the winning formula for the final. For me Locatelli adds more bite in that midfield and it looks more balanced with him in there. Adds a bit of strength and height as well. We have two midgets and a light weight jorginho.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Arsenal won't even make Europa next year, you only go there for a paycheque. It really would be sickening to lose a talent like him to a business only club like Arsenal.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
ha ha ha, we are failing to get our number one priority, while we actually have no competition.
EPL rumors are fake in order to Milk more money from us, everybody knows we are Mercato's biggest suckers...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
ha ha ha, we are failing to get our number one priority, while we actually have no competition.
EPL rumors are fake in order to Milk more money from us, everybody knows we are Mercato's biggest suckers...
How are we failing? Do you expect him to sign while he is playing in a European championship?

You just look for reasons to criticise this football club. Do you even support Juventus because you seem the kind of person that wants to support PSG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)