Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
The money component is set, I dont think that changes now. The players included isnt set. Would you give up fagioli or dragusin for locatelli at this point in time when we are desperate to immediately fix our midfield? I think the answer is yes. Unfortunately we need to think short term due to the filth we have in that midfield right now. We may regret 3 or 4 years down the track if either player goes the opposite way.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He is been one of the finest midfielders in past two season. We should have signed him before this tournament. I hope Sass will keep having good relations with Juve. I wouldn't mind getting Berardi too :p

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Honestly if people aren’t convinced by him yet even after watching him for at least a season now that he has been on our radar AND the euro performance so far they will never be convinced. In fact dare I say they will be the ones that pop up 6 months from now after a string of below performances feeling vindicated hell bent on “I told you so’s”
am trying too ... tonight was very good ....

but some tuzzers they have a logic , national team is not a measure of player performance...

take Pogba for example

anyway , if we get rid of Aurther or Benta for Locatelli , of course this is a progress ... but he is not enough

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The money component is set, I dont think that changes now. The players included isnt set. Would you give up fagioli or dragusin for locatelli at this point in time when we are desperate to immediately fix our midfield? I think the answer is yes. Unfortunately we need to think short term due to the filth we have in that midfield right now. We may regret 3 or 4 years down the track if either player goes the opposite way.
Fagioli and Dragusin would turn mediocre the longer they stay with us and when we loan with option them out likely is they'll end up at Atalanta or Sassuolo and develop into something great so I'm all in for sacrificing either of them two for this guy.

Zeus

Jun 14, 2021
I think he is overhyped and still think so after all he only faced small team in the league and the euro so far , maybe when Italy plays against Belgium, France, Germany, Spain and he performs well it will turn around

Zeus

Jun 14, 2021
He already has against countless sides in Italy. Spain, Germany, and Belgium aren't even world class and Locatelli obviously can't play against Italy.
France and Belgium are world-class sides for sure as for the league there is no pressure on him playing for a small team all season long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)