Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We need a big name in midfield, and Locatelli isn't it. I am all for signing him because he'd be an upgrade, but he's no midfield savior.

He should be a complement to the main purchase in midfield. Locatelli and someone like SMS would be wonderful.

Next season, we go all in for Gravenberch (he is a Raiola client after all).

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i think folks here underrate locatelli. maybe hes not as flashy as SMS but my boy here is solid as hell. strong, good tackler, clean passer, almost never gives the ball away.

i think a lot of you will be pleasantly surprised. He is way better than playing bentancur as a dm

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Does anyone know what happens financially if we were to include Bentancur + money for a transfer? How much will we have to pay Boca?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You rate Verratti way too highly :D
He is a top player even at his worst day. And was avaible for peanuts in his teens. Playing in Serie B but already in Azzurri. And we didn't take it.

Barella is nowhere near his impact yet tho he is emerging well, and he cost 45m for Inter to sign.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He is a top player even at his worst day. And was avaible for peanuts in his teens. Playing in Serie B but already in Azzurri. And we didn't take it.

Barella is nowhere near his impact yet tho he is emerging well, and he cost 45m for Inter to sign.
Verratti was the more obvious signing for sure. However his career has turned out disappointingly so far, especially for the Azzurri. I just checked and he has played less than 2 full games for Italy in a tournament (World Cup 2014).

You must watch a lot of PSG games or something for him to impress. I only watch them sometimes in the latter stages of CL and he is less available than Neymar :lol: I think I've seen him once in the CL knockouts in the last 4 or so years. But yeah, he's good when he plays :D

But you like them fragile, luxury players *cough* Zaniolo *cough*

Barella is legit though and in his short career I've seen more from him for the Azzurri than from Verratti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)