Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He's not the one we need. If PSG raises his pricetag, we should pull out. We need midfielders who deliver going forward. SMS, RDP and the like.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He's not the one we need. If PSG raises his pricetag, we should pull out. We need midfielders who deliver going forward. SMS, RDP and the like.
We need both. One without the other is useless.

But we need a good regista more than an attacking midfielder. Dybala can help some with offensive part. Chiesa, Cuadrado etc. Even Rabiot and McKennie on a good day.

We have absolutely no one to quickly and efficiently distribute the ball forward and keep us organized.

Jun 16, 2020
I'm not losing sleep if he goes there. We have Fagioli now and Rovella next year, and some older players that can play infront of defense. Right now I'd rather we get mezzalas, our midfield play in the final 3rd sucks
He’s a must sign in my opinion. I don’t see Rabiot playing in front of our defense for a whole year, and Bentancur shouldn’t be a option for obvious reasons.

Locatelli would bring much needed balance, and he will come for a fair price and acceptable salary.

Im not sure if we will see Fagioli and Rovella at the club next year. I think that we will decide to continue with one of them and take the easy route for the other. Fagioli away on loan I’m guessing. As far as I know Fagioli showed more promising things than Rovella at youth level. I can judge Fagioli as I’ve seen him obviously, and when they played together at Italy U17 Fagioli played a huge role in Italy reaching the final, but Rovella has Serie A experience and that will probably make a difference. Pirlo kinda destroyed this year for Fagioli, I had high hopes but a year riding the bench made Nicolato deciding to keep him at home for the U21 Euro’s. So imagine we basically have the MVP of Italy’s Euro U17 two years ago, and we changed it to someone who doesn’t get selected for a team that’s already knocked out in the QF, by 2 goals of a Portugese attacker we sold to Monza for peanuts while playing with fucking Brighenti this whole year. @JuveJay @DanielSz This is what you would call fucked up!

We still have Ranocchia and Barrenechea in our youth who look a lot more like Locatelli in terms of characteristics, with Ranocchia being further in his development. Knowing Juventus it doesn’t seem very likely that we suddenly will play 2 unproven youngsters, let alone 3 of them. Ranocchia was together with Correia the most important U23 player, playing consistently and basically always one of the better players on the pitch, at least in the matches that I’ve seen.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Surprised we aren't interested in Boubacar Kamara since he's entering his last year of contract. For me, he shows way more promise than Locatelli and will potentially be cheaper.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Hence why he isn't a real interest for allegri these are the names on the list for the mid

Locatelli number 1 target most say already done
Aouar
De Paul of we can't get pogba in swap
Pogba only if we can swap with Ronaldo
Which sources to you trust? Because many believe Romeo Agresti, Di Marzio and Fabrizio Romano to be the best ones.

They are not always first, but when they say something is close or done, then you know it's true.

Donnarumma could be a perfect example of this, none of the ones I mentioned has said Donnarumma to Juve is close or done, just that we are one of the clubs interested( more news about Barca)

While others talk about medical this week, 100% done and shit. We will see, Locatelli we are interested and likely his new club, but I don't belive we have a deal with Saussolo yet.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Which sources to you trust? Because many believe Romeo Agresti, Di Marzio and Fabrizio Romano to be the best ones.

They are not always first, but when they say something is close or done, then you know it's true.

Donnarumma could be a perfect example of this, none of the ones I mentioned has said Donnarumma to Juve is close or done, just that we are one of the clubs interested( more news about Barca)

While others talk about medical this week, 100% done and shit. We will see, Locatelli we are interested and likely his new club, but I don't belive we have a deal with Saussolo yet.
I said those but also included Gianni balzarini

2 posts up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)