Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Max wants a reliable dm to work the ball around first. Thats always been his focus. Might not be him but Id imagine he wants to solve that issue
finding someone like SMS is harder than finding a DM. And they already control Rovella. Maybe they bring him back (that’s if it’s one or the other, I think there’s a scenario where they can get both, especially if Ronaldo leaves)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I doubt we can buy Sergej and still have money for other signings which we clearly need.

I'm sure we'll have a decent mid next season. But my biggest worry is actually our forward line as I have no idea what to expect but I seriously wouldn't like us to rely on Morata - Dybala duo.

Apr 19, 2007
finding someone like SMS is harder than finding a DM. And they already control Rovella. Maybe they bring him back (that’s if it’s one or the other, I think there’s a scenario where they can get both, especially if Ronaldo leaves)
SMs tactically wouldnt fit into his setup IMO. I think its wanting a goood player but not sure he would fit in with Dybala

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
SMS is a complete box to box midfielder, he can play in any system. Would love him here, but his contract is running until 2024 and Lotito is a pain in the ass, cannot see it happening.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I like Locatelli. But this is like being on Tinder. You see what else is available and then you start to question yourself, can/should I be doing better??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)