Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (81 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I won't really look forward to seeing our new mid if Locatelli is the only player arriving.

Locatelli, Arthur, Benta, Rabiot, Ramsey. We'll probably sell one of Ramsey/Rabiot. That midfield looks quite mediocre.

I see many people fapping over Locatelli but I just don't see him changing us that much. He's far from a WC signing.
Locatelli is a great signing that is much needed, but our midfield is such a mess that unless we sign another midfielder too, we’ll see more of the same next year. Need a more attack-oriented top class mid to complement him, to take the place of Ramsey who has been such a flop.

- - - Updated - - -

You think Agnelli has time playing with tootsie? That's why he installed Nedved, he's focused more on the female department
Juventus women gonna win CL before the men do... :snoop:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If you are Locatelli right now where do you go? Man City, PSG or the club that is in an unprecendented standoff with UEFA and being threatened that they won't play in the CL or Serie A next season.

How are we supposed to sign anyone until this is resolved?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Honestly we are such an unattractive team to join right now its crazy. We have no money (without significant sales), banned from CL and possibly Serie A to go into ESL with only 3 teams that haven't denounced it yet, management is driving the club into the ground, Pirlo is coach and we are coming off of an absolutely atrocious season. We are only in 5th right now because Serie A is weak and we have CR7 and Chiesa. Off of how we've performed? we should be even lower in the table.

Sure the ESL / UEFA shit should probably be resolved one way or the other. Would be insane if it wasn't before time for competitive fixtures next season. But imagine you are hot prospect right now. Locatelli, Aouar, Gosens, Donnarumma, De Paul.

You're coming off of great season and looking to really prove you are top tier. Getting to age where its serious.

This lot approach you :pavel::agnelli::fab3::pirlo:

Are you signing the contract or thanking them and saying you "just want to stay friends"?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Maybe but Tuz overrating of him does not mean he can't be a great buy. He is no Pirlo for sure. Won't get a lot assists or pre assists. He is certainly not going to compensate for the lack of a creative or attacking force in midfield. He is not a regista imo.

What I do see in Locatelli is an excellent DM though. Great in the tackle, strong, and composed on the ball. He makes good interceptions, tackles, holds possession well and clean passes to teammates in space even if they aren't often long/ through balls. He is having a way better season than Bentancur for sure.

The way I see it Locatelli could be a very good DM if we play to his strengths. If you are relying on him to be a primary creative outlet from deep (cause your other two CMs are mckennie and rabiot) then yea, that isn't going to work.

So maybe Locatelli wouldn't be such a good buy for current Juve and would be a better buy for Man City or PSG that don't need him to playmake

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Maybe but Tuz overrating of him does not mean he can't be a great buy. He is no Pirlo for sure. Won't get a lot assists or pre assists. He is certainly not going to compensate for the lack of a creative or attacking force in midfield. He is not a regista imo.

What I do see in Locatelli is an excellent DM though. Great in the tackle, strong, and composed on the ball. He makes good interceptions, tackles, holds possession well and clean passes to teammates in space even if they aren't often long/ through balls. He is having a way better season than Bentancur for sure.

The way I see it Locatelli could be a very good DM if we play to his strengths. If you are relying on him to be a primary creative outlet from deep (cause your other two CMs are mckennie and rabiot) then yea, that isn't going to work.
Would you pay 40/50/60 million for him? I feel like there are better options for so much money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)