Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultrasfan

Nov 7, 2013
But he's a useless Bozo, so he doesn't count. He's just a meme, a clown at this point. No one really knows what he does, or if he actually does anything at all @JCK

What we are aware of is that he definitely had a hand, if not two, in getting Allegri booted.
How do you think we end up getting Pogba, De Ligt, Matuidi? Who is close friend of Mino Riola?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I see now why Locatelli is the perfect player for the Juve we are building. since we dont have an attacking plan and we dont intend to have one, an attacking midfielder able to create would be a waste...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I see now why Locatelli is the perfect player for the Juve we are building. since we dont have an attacking plan and we dont intend to have one, an attacking midfielder able to create would be a waste...
I thought you trust Tici's eye for talent. He is building the new Galacticos while Nedved is finding the new coach that will make us play like barca. Stop complaining and trust the process.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I thought you trust Tici's eye for talent. He is building the new Galacticos while Nedved is finding the new coach that will make us play like barca. Stop complaining and trust the process.
I dont trust, but since AA is pleased with his work, there no choice to debate.
We dont complete, just get a certain job done. we trust a group of player managers, we help them make money and they provide us with players to grow for their best clients. AA has impose this and Tici is working fine with them. A manager who thinks of his own would be an obstacle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)