Manolo Gabbiadini (1 Viewer)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If we take only 5m. it's really a problem for our management. I'm right to sell him, since he will no have place in Juve but not for this price.
Yeah garbage money but what can you do? It's the same as Immobile's case. Co-owns make it all unworthy. He wouldn't find his place here anyway. Tbh we need to strengthen the attack in January so the money could be useful but I don't see too many interesting options for us.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
this is why i'll miss co-owns. Basically receiving good cash for players you don't develop and who probably not good enough to make your team.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
You guys understand that we only own half of the player? We already received €5.5m for Gabbiadini.
Yeah but we bought him for 3.5m previously if I remember correctly. Low fee wasn't my point anyway but rather the co-own which collects us half the money only. 13m for Gabbiadini from Napoli's point of view is a hit or miss thing tbh.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Yeah but we bought him for 3.5m previously if I remember correctly. Low fee wasn't my point anyway but rather the co-own which collects us half the money only. 13m for Gabbiadini from Napoli's point of view is a hit or miss thing tbh.
Gabbiadini was bought for €11m, sold 1st half for €5.5m. if Juve gets half of €13m then total receipt would be €12m... €3.5m was Zaza... anyhow I hope he's off the books soon, much rather have money available for Juve than stuck in favour of Sampdoria who got to play him for 2 years despite paying for only half and in the end not bringing much profit for Juve half either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)