Manolo Gabbiadini - ST -Atalanta (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
You have to believe, that Gabbiadini has a bright future. Thats why, we are buying him. He is after all being called the next Vieri. He is a talent, and we are investing in the future. In a few years, we can always bring him back, if hes living up to the potenial. Exactly like Leali.

Destro on the other hand is pro ready. Still a talent, but he can be developed at Juve. Thats what I think, Conte and Marotta are thinking anyway!
You just have to ask yourself "is this one that special". Is he going to be the next big thing or is he just one of the best apples in the basket as of right now? Destro is young and he's scored 12 goals. He is special.

There might be many other Gabbiadini's the next year or the next or..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
This guy is your traditional goal poacher, right?

If you think about it, that's all we need. No need for a flashy and crazy skillful CF. All we need is someone to bang in the goals.

Our strikers get service all day, they just can't finish. I wonder if Manolo could be that finisher.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Out with these old-fashioned goal poachers - those immobile, awkward strikers that are useless outside the area and offer nothing else than scoring.

Yes, we need goals, but in this day and age, dynamic, complete strikers are where it's at. How many good teams use pure poachers these days?

Forget Damiao and Gabbiadini. We may as well stick with Matri if we can't get ourselves a Cavani or RVP. Dzeko is just about as static a striker as I'd accept.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree: Joe is vastly over-rating this guy f he thinks he can actually do the job for us.

Imagine going from being linked to WC strikers, only to end up with this dud as our "star" signing for the attack :howler:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We're talking about Destro and Gabbiadini....what 'bout Immobile?! I hope they all blow up for us, and we sell 1 or 2 for big $$. Immobile stays though, I like seeing our youth products excel here.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
:agree: Joe is vastly over-rating this guy f he thinks he can actually do the job for us.

Imagine going from being linked to WC strikers, only to end up with this dud as our "star" signing for the attack :howler:
I actually don't know much about this guy.

I'd prefer Destro or Borini.

I was just giving some food for thought. :D

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
against Inter, he remebered me a bit of Cavani without as much technique as he used all the width possible to lead the attack and tracked down 'til the midfield to press the opponents. Overall, azzurrini and all, I always have had the idea he's a bit Inzaghi-esq. And I like it.

after Leali, he's the last name in my 'youth' wishlist alongside Verratti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)