Manolo Gabbiadini - ST -Atalanta (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Gabbiadini I think is a investment for the future and will be loaned out to a udinese or a team involved in europa league IMO to get more experience in a European cup as well. I could be wrOng and just sent to Parma ;) but who knows.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Uhm..I rather have Destro but I wouldn't complain with Gabbiadini. I don't think he's like Inzaghi but he definitely has his limitations. Destro or Borini is more of your modern striker.

I rather we just buy back Immobile's half as well.

Destro. :cry:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Gabbiadini. There is absolutely nothing special about this guy, and he hasn't accomplished anything yet for us to warrant looking at him.

Borini and Destro have both experienced and performed well (to varying degrees) in Serie A.

Why waste money on this guy when we have Immobile and are targeting that guy from Genoa Boakye? I really see no point.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Fuck Gabbiadini. There is absolutely nothing special about this guy, and he hasn't accomplished anything yet for us to warrant looking at him.

Borini and Destro have both experienced and performed well (to varying degrees) in Serie A.

Why waste money on this guy when we have Immobile and are targeting that guy from Genoa Boakye? I really see no point.
But can he replace Pepe?

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
I know that this is unpopular opinion here but from my point of view Gabbiadini is much better than Destro. I still remember how he outwitted Lucio when Atalanta played Inter in Serie A. He is smart, he has really good technique, he looks really promising.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I think Gabbiadini is part of Marotta's plan.. and I doubt he'd play one minute with Juventus. Probably used as a trade bait in the Verratti deal.
It could possibly make sense.

Pescara wouldn't have the money to buy Gabbiadini outright. Let's say that Verratti is worth 10 million.

Gabbiadini, for the sake of argument, is worth 5 million. Gabbiadini and 5 million to Pescara for Verratti, hypothetically, gets the deal done.

In lieu of Pescara getting 10 million, a 5 million + Gabbiadini deal makes more sense for them, as Pescara, even with just the 10 million, wouldn't be able to adequately find replacements, but with this deal, it gives them an influx of cash plus a player.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
It'll be great to see our two future stars link up together next year at Pescara :D

---------- Post added 09.06.2012 at 17:24 ----------

The goal at 2:30 is quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)