Manolo Gabbiadini - ST -Atalanta (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Always want what's not ours, eh?

Do you guys watch him play in Serie B regularly? Because I see no other reason that we should want him when we have Immobile whose career stats are more impressive. Unless that run of 10 goals in 13 games for Italy u-21 has sold you :shifty:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Nope. I'm just saying that every time I see or hear about youth signings it never really excites me because even if they are potential world class players, its really unlikely that they'll reach that potential at Juve (if they get any game time at all) or they may never because we mismanaged them.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I would go so far as to say that Marotta's focus on youth is just a financial scheme (a Sorenson transfer will confirm this) whereby good youth prospects are bought cheap (around the age of 17) and loaned out with buy options.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Always want what's not ours, eh?

Do you guys watch him play in Serie B regularly? Because I see no other reason that we should want him when we have Immobile whose career stats are more impressive. Unless that run of 10 goals in 13 games for Italy u-21 has sold you :shifty:

we should totally co own him and let him stay at atalanta.

youngsters ? look at giovinco, co own is the best that ever happened to him

and if he doesnt develop in juve potential, we can sell our stake likely for more then we bought it in the first place

i dont care if its for the player or pure financial, but we should look into co own alot more, like at the last years under moggi. that he did pretty well

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
we should totally co own him and let him stay at atalanta.

youngsters ? look at giovinco, co own is the best that ever happened to him

and if he doesnt develop in juve potential, we can sell our stake likely for more then we bought it in the first place

i dont care if its for the player or pure financial, but we should look into co own alot more, like at the last years under moggi. that he did pretty well
:sergio:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Just look how many youngsters we have brought both from Italy & abroad since Marotta & Paratici arrived. They've always spoken about the "Barca-model". They hired a coach who plays Conte's style of football in the primaveras so the youngsters could integrate faster in the first team. I think they actually are serious about this. Look how Marrone & Sørensen got the chance in Coppa.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Just look how many youngsters we have brought both from Italy & abroad since Marotta & Paratici arrived. They've always spoken about the "Barca-model". They hired a coach who plays Conte's style of football in the primaveras so the youngsters could integrate faster in the first team. I think they actually are serious about this. Look how Marrone & Sørensen got the chance in Coppa.
I knew exactly what he meant. But how many of Barcelona's youngsters get co-owned? :D

Gio...Sorensen...and a whole Primavera team just ripe for the picking.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I knew exactly what he meant. But how many of Barcelona's youngsters get co-owned? :D

Gio...Sorensen...and a whole Primavera team just ripe for the picking.
Do they have co-own system in Spain?

But the thing is, they have Barcelona B playing in the lower divisions. It's a massive advantage in developing talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)