Manolo Gabbiadini - ST -Atalanta (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That doesn't sound like a name of a player as much as a brand of designer women's shoes that The Pado has fapped in.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
funny thing is, cause he's italian 90% of this forum would brand him as mediocre
If he wasn't Italian do you think that Juve were gonna follow him and we were gonna have a thread here?

It's nonsense that anyone would judge his qualities from his nationality or call him mediocre just because he's Italian.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I hope they've watched him a long time cuz reading that FI article you'd think we want him because he scored a hat trick against the mighty Lichtenstein.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If he wasn't Italian do you think that Juve were gonna follow him and we were gonna have a thread here?

It's nonsense that anyone would judge his qualities from his nationality or call him mediocre just because he's Italian.
no good telling me that, i was one of the few here that defended the signings of the like of matri and giaccherini to begin with.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I hope they've watched him a long time cuz reading that FI article you'd think we want him because he scored a hat trick against the mighty Lichtenstein.
He scored against the German U/21s not too long ago. He has a very good goal scoring record actually. Very promising talent, Atalanta's youth system really does produce some good players.

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #38
    20 is very young for an Italian in Serie A. We should buy him and Verratti and loan them out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)