Mancini? (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They are on fire. But the self-implosion is just around the corner. IMO, they're just on a good stretch against some weaker or less motivated sides lately.

As for holding on to Mancini, he is a real asset to them. But you never know financially. Totti might want a new mansion or something and *poof*.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Remember this summer were Mancini and his agent were seen at the same place were Moggi was also seen? and when Mancini came out he was all smile ;)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
swag said:
They are on fire. But the self-implosion is just around the corner. IMO, they're just on a good stretch against some weaker or less motivated sides lately.

As for holding on to Mancini, he is a real asset to them. But you never know financially. Totti might want a new mansion or something and *poof*.
They have self-exploded long time ago since last season, ever since the "bomb" Cassano left, everything is stable and they can't stop winning. Even Spalletti has a comfortable job to do.

Since they can't get any new players, I don't think they will let MAncini go that easily.

Jul 12, 2002
mark77 said:
Remember this summer were Mancini and his agent were seen at the same place were Moggi was also seen? and when Mancini came out he was all smile ;)
That's because he just escaped getting his legs broken, by illegally signing for Juventus. But, as long as we get him on a free, and I think we will, it's a good deal.;)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ian said:
That's because he just escaped getting his legs broken, by illegally signing for Juventus. But, as long as we get him on a free, and I think we will, it's a good deal.;)
When does his contract runs out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)