Mancini? (4 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Moggi D'Messiah said:
I have this site saved on my favorites, and my password is automatically saved onto this site when i log into it. Sometimes i have to re-enter my password. But the time of the tampering it was easy for him to abuse as he didnt have to enter my password.

Then i get banned for a day! :cry: :disagree:

But im back now! :smoke:

I explained it nicely, I didnt want to ban you, but to stop him.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Orgut said:
Maybe Mancini would do as many wonders on the left too (replacing Nedved...)
Mancini scored against Milan, coming from the left. Though Mancini is very much one-footed and I don't think he'd settle well on the left.
Mancini is a great player and all, but he's not what we need. We already have Marchionni and Camo on our books. With Mutu too fighting for a starting place.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dominic said:
Mancini scored against Milan, coming from the left. Though Mancini is very much one-footed and I don't think he'd settle well on the left.
Mancini is a great player and all, but he's not what we need. We already have Marchionni and Camo on our books. With Mutu too fighting for a starting place.
Actually I think he played on the left in Roma`s last match

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I doubt we will do so many radical changes whithin a year,
Pessotto will retire,Birindelli might Retire or leave,
if Capello stays will use Mutu as LM Neddy as a nearly retired back up LM,we still own Kapo's rights,
Chiellini+Balza as LB,
Zambro RB +someone free like Salgado hired with money came from Zebina,
RM will be Camo as he always bounce his way back to the team, he is very valuable and Moggi wouldnt sell a starter in a not so good year because of the reduced profit,in the worse case we will keep him as a back up one year and sell him later
+Mancio or Marchio to claim a starting place...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Thats a big IF there on CL,
but if we wont Neddy might ask for a second chance,even from the bench
and Cap loves him too much to say no...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
On the contrary,
we had a contact already for Marchionni
and Roma officials declared Mancini is one of their gems and will sell him only to a high price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)