Mancini dedicates himself to AS Roma (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Just to beat Nicole to opening this thread. :D

Roma’s Amantino Mancini has committed himself to the club after reports linked him with a move to Real Madrid.

"I have great admiration for Sacchi and Luxembourgo, who was my first Coach with the Brazilian national side," he told the Corriere dello Sport.

"Real are a great club and it is obviously very pleasing that I am being associated with them, an honour as I know what it means to play at the Bernabeu.

"However, I still see my future at Roma. I recently signed a new five-year contract and the club have faith in me."

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
sorry to burst your bubble

++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Mancini in Roma pledge Friday 11 February, 2005 Channel 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amantino Mancini has committed his future to Roma despite reported interest from Real Madrid.

Real boss Wanderley Luxembourgo and sporting director Arrigo Sacchi are keen on the winger but he insists he’s staying in the Italian capital.

"I have great admiration for Sacchi and Luxembourgo, who was my first Coach with the Brazilian national side," he told the Corriere dello Sport.

"Real are a great club and it is obviously very pleasing that I am being associated with them, an honour as I know what it means to play at the Bernabeu.

"But I still see my future at Roma . I recently signed a new five-year contract and the club have faith in me."

The ace is allegedly being watched by the Spaniards as a possible replacement for Luis Figo.

The Portuguese midfielder is understood to be coming to the end of his Real stint and Mancini is a possible alternative.

Mancini burst onto the Serie A scene last season when he returned from an anonymous loan period at Venezia.

He’s had his difficulties this term with poor form but has shown glimpses of his best over the last few weeks.

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    Nicole, are you english or italian or what?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Do I continually need to say this??? Sorry, I have just said it SO many times now...

Born in Rome, lived in UK since I was about 2!

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    So what the ****? are your parents english or not?

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    Is this one of your ' Im trying to cause confusion ' lies?

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
    It was one of those "try to confuse/irritate/make youlaugh" lies.
    Your a funny guy Burkey.

;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)