Management vs Old Guard (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't know what Cobolli and his men are planning to, but things aren't looking bright. As Del Piero had an interview right after this game describing how things have changed in Juventus while on Romanian channel they stated that Camoranesi had some words for the mangement too right after this match.

Do they really have a problem with our stars? The problem started with David Trezeguet's renewing contract almost two years ago passing through Buffon, Camoranesi, Nedved and finishing with Del Piero after a long process specially with Alex.

Is that the way they treat our loyal players? Players that accepted to play in Serie B and two years out of CL. Is that really the way to honor them?

I'm afraid the problem ATM is much more than Ranieri like some of you claim. There's a tension between the players and the Mang.

Had it been one player, I would have swallowed that. But why on earth did Nedved, Trezeguet, Buffon, Del Piero and Camoranesi had it difficult to sign contracts and misunderstanding with our Mang? I don't think they're all at fault and Cobolli's men are right.

This Management won't change for sure, I'm not here to moan about changing them because It wont happen, but It's such a shame to treat our players in such a way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
it's always been a bigger problem than Ranieri...I guess the current Agnelli generation doesn't give a toss about Juventus, so incompetent people like the current management, who have almost no experience on how to run a football club, can do whatever they want...one was a car salesman, one was in charge of Roland Garros, the other was a glorified busboy

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
The issue is definately bigger than ranieri, but the management are untouchable, i agree they have absolutely no idea of how to run a football club and the way our senior players were treated regarding contracts was disgusting.

I am also sure that these players recieved some promises from the management which havent been met, the calibre of players we signed this summer bar amauri was laughable, the old guard deserve so much better than Mellberg, Knezevic and Poulsen...

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    I don't think their problems stands with the management's transfers as much as it's about the way they're being treated.

I remember Cobolli saying when we had issue contract with Trezeguet that everything will change and no player bigger than a club. Sure no player is bigger than a club, but Trezeguet Buffon Del Piero Camoranesi and Nedved are bigger than this management IMO.

These players are World Champions, they should be the untouchable ones not Cobolli or Secco.

I wonder sometimes If our mang were capable of returning back to Serie A without Camoranesi or Nedved to say the least.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    The management are nothing more than cheapskate nobodies in the football world. They're trying to make a name for themselves by not taking any advice, not showing any respect whatsoever to the players who are loved by the Juventus faithful, and astonishingly not showing any remorse whatsoever for the mistakes they have made. Gigli, Blanc and Secco are in charge, and this is our reality now.

However, that doesn't mean we have to support them. I side by people such as Deschamps, people such as Ferrara and Lippi, along with the captain. The players and staff who have loved this club for a long time and have guided us through our toughest moments should be respected and have our support, not a bunch of big business football neanderthals such as those who control the club. I believe that anybody who supports the management now, or in the past, are a bunch of blind "yes men," much like Ranieri. More people need to speak out against the direction of this club because we're going nowhere; a few of us happened to see this coming.

Now, we could either laugh off suspicions of trouble by saying the usual "we're doomed" like some do here, or we could discuss how to fix the problems and the utter lack of respect for people who had a part in the history of this club. I've never seen so many bad decisions, so much horrible play, and such a lack of respect for club legends in my entire life. Hell, we needed Boniperti to act as a consultant to renew the contract of David Trezeguet. Such a fact should make your brains pop up "red alert" signs across your vision spectrum, because trouble renewing contracts with players who love the club and have been here for a while should NOT be an issue.

I don't know exactly what is going on, but it's clear this management is making decisions that are destroying the moral of the club and destroying us as a world power in football. Not using the exploits of our leaders throughout history is very shameful.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    Good post Andy.

Talking about Boniperti solving David's contract. I also remember when David scored a goal can't remember against whom that was, but did a gesture with his hand, that enough is enough and that he's leaving.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Good post Andy.

Talking about Boniperti solving David's contract. I also remembered when David scored a goal can't remember against whom that was, but did a gesture with his hand, that enough is enough and that he's leaving.
    Actually, I think it was Bettega who solved the problem. My mind is at a loss right now.

But I do remember the Trezeguet gesture, and that was worrying.

I don't know why this foolish management cannot provide our stars with worthy contracts. It's not like they're all asking for Robinho salaries or anything.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    I am worried.

Now its even more clear why Deschamps left, and why Ranieri is the manager. Deschamps was someone who cared, and someone who had HIS IDEAS. He wanted to have a bigger say in transfers. So the management got rid of him, and now we have a coach who calls his team bunch of dummies, when ironically his really the real dummy here.

I know some fans have hoped us to loose more games, so Ranieri will be gone. I aint really that sure. I have a feeling that Ranieris job is quite safe, even if we dont make the top 4. Why? Because the management wants a coach who they have control over and whos not a "troublemaker" in their eyes. Basically a manager who doesnt have balls.

I am willing to sacrifice a season if someone stands up and gets rid of this management.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    we progressed for a while, we got back to A, anyone could have done that.
    Now we need to get back to where we once were, the top of the tree, we can't do that. Our management are hindering us.
    1. Crap transfers(secco)
    2. Idiot mentality(gigli)
    3. Losers (all of the spastic four)
    4. Lack of knowlege about how things work in the world of football (trio)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I am worried.

Now its even more clear why Deschamps left, and why Ranieri is the manager. Deschamps was someone who cared, and someone who had HIS IDEAS. He wanted to have a bigger say in transfers. So the management got rid of him, and now we have a coach who calls his team bunch of dummies, when ironically his really the real dummy here.

I know some fans have hoped us to loose more games, so Ranieri will be gone. I aint really that sure. I have a feeling that Ranieris job is quite safe, even if we dont make the top 4. Why? Because the management wants a coach who they have control over and whos not a "troublemaker" in their eyes. Basically a manager who doesnt have balls.

I am willing to sacrifice a season if someone stands up and gets rid of this management.
    Indeed. I think it's pretty obvious why Deschamps left us.

Intelligent guy I must say.

Juulesy

Oct 6, 2008
    Our management nothing short of diabolical. Gave us two similar defensive m'fielders no creativity with Nedved being asked to do the wrong job on the wings, waste of space Tiago 'tosspot' Mendes, coach with no personality or influence, and the old guard being our only real saviours! Targeting the scudetto and c/l? Fat chance

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Our management nothing short of diabolical. Gave us two similar defensive m'fielders no creativity with Nedved being asked to do the wrong job on the wings, waste of space Tiago 'tosspot' Mendes, coach with no personality or influence, and the old guard being our only real saviours! Targeting the scudetto and c/l? Fat chance
    Capello and Lippi played the same formation...it's the BoDs who have not brought in the right players for the Juve system

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)