Management vs Old Guard (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
Be as it may what else is there to do? How could we (Juve fans in general) actually overthrow the current management ? I think a club's core strength lies with its president. We were very lucky to have had the Agnellis. Sadly the Elkanns do not seem to share the same passion.

Jul 2, 2006
I would take side with old guard.screw the board and elkann family.the scum sold us once when we go down to serie b.but it seems that wasn't enough for him and he is still betraying us.shameless traitor still has guts to attending our game.

- John Elkann must sell the club.We can't go like this.
- Del Piero,Nedved,Buffon and the others must continue their work as directors and managers.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
I really hope that DD is now standing up and tell what's wrong with the management, to clear all this sh*t out!

Oh btw, if I remember good, wasn't it DD who wants the board to sign Luca Toni, Kolo Touré and Steven Gerrard?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
No i dont think they have a problem with Juve's old guard.I dont think even have personal problems with the players or any personal lust for Ranieri.They just arent competent enough to handle a club of Juve's stature.Its as simple as that.

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
juve fans worldwide are worried pissed and sad!! whats up woth our future? its like only the old guard + chielinni give a shit about juve!! the managment are always happy no matter what and saying were gona win the cl and serie a..and i even remember balnc stating he wants the club world cup!! plzzzzzzzzzz..u want to win trophies when u have a squad thats full of shit and a coach that hasnt won a trophy in 30 years? our board are cheap asses..theyre dumb!! i miss the triade..i miss wining..i miss everybody hating on juve because we were so bad ass and kicking ass and marching toward trophies..not gettin our asses handed to us!! ill tell u this..if by x-mas things dont start to change and we arent up to top 3..especialy when roma and milan arent perfect..than things are going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy downhill from there...

to all juve fans..GOOD LUCK!!

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35
    So Del Piero says players are united, while our Management says they're supporting Ranieri, on the other side Buffon wants the team to focus on the field and forget about the problems in the locker room.

What the fuck is going on?

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    So Del Piero says players are united, while our Management says they're supporting Ranieri, on the other side Buffon wants the team to focus on the field and forget about the problems in the locker room.

What the fuck is going on?
    DP states the players are united. Clearly, we have a management problem......

...... and it's affecting the players! The problems have obviously disrupted them. This is why Buffon states that he wants the players to focus "on the field" and forget about what's going on in the locker-room. Gigi is trying to keep the players united and keep their minds on their game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)