Man Utd-juventus (3 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
io it's worth a shot...i hope the match continues....this may sound crazy but i'm not kidding,i just dunno why i feel we may get something.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Let hope that basel wins. Like this we can go through as second team behind Man U. I am very sorry for saying this but you cann't just win with B team. Against Dynamo B team won but Man U is not Dynamo.
I hope juve win but it would be something special

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Honest John ] ++
United probable:

Bartez
G. Neville, Ferdinand, Brown, Silvestre
Beckham, Keane, Butt, Giggs
Scoles
Van Nistlerooy

Subs:

O'Shea
Forlan
P Neville
Carroll (GK)
Richardson

Tactics:

Score 3 in the first 20 mins and then stay well away from infected Juve players.

:LOL:
3 in twenty minutes!!! :LOL: Since our midfield is intact we shall be better off since this game will be won at midfield. If we clamp down their midfield then we shall have then under control.

Feb 18, 2003
Beckham hasn't had that many freekicks lately. Opposition defences are careful not to give them away in dangerous positions. The ones he has had lately have not been bad. Scored against Portsmouth plus a couple of real close things against Man City. I wouldn't say he has lost it and niether will your lot. If he gets one tonight just watch the amount of defensive organisation that goes on. You will be worried.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
be optimistic people.

for all you know it may be a blessing in disguise:D

keep your heads up,to be honest we were never confident we would win, flu or no flu.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Every time we have something with CL, 3 years ago, our Zizou and Davids ****ed up and last year the injuries and this time FLU.
We should go to Church or Mosque for better luck!

juvesta

Sep 6, 2002
I'm with you Paranoia, we r stretched to the limit but i have this feeling that something good might happen for us.I still stand by my prediction though. We'll get AT LEAST 4 POINTS FROM MAN UTD.

Feb 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by deepblue ] ++
Mr Honest John
your beckham's free kicks have become too predictable.
People know what he is going to do. The problem is doing something about it. Lets see how good your keeper is at predicting tonight then shall we.

Feb 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++

3 in twenty minutes!!! :LOL: Since our midfield is intact we shall be better off since this game will be won at midfield. If we clamp down their midfield then we shall have then under control.

Well thats that then. Nothing we can do about that.

deepblue

IBM Chess Programmer(DB)
Feb 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Honest John ] ++

People know what he is going to do. The problem is doing something about it. Lets see how good your keeper is at predicting tonight then shall we.
How is his head?is he sane enough to start the match?there was a news
that his posh mistress gonna sue your manager.
:LOL: :LOL:

Feb 18, 2003
Becks is fine. Posh kissed it all better. He made up with Fergie and is ready for tonight.

I'm hearing that even more of your lot are going down with this illness. Must be the fastest spreading virus in history.

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
cmon juve - you can do it...

my plan:
let's tell beckham, that fergie f***** posh...
he will turn so angry that he will shoot an own-goal before fergie can substitute him..

(just a stupid plan by somebody who's desperate)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Forza Juve!!...

2-1 isnn't such a bad score considering all the bad luck juve has had in the past few days. :thumb:

After all, we were playing @ old Trafford. :eek:

the only dissapointment is that we did play a decent game yet we came out with nothing.

Out heads are up high, and i appload juventus for the bravce performance and their great must-win mentality. To think that juve only made one sub. (The bench: Injured Conte, and 3 teanagers who are inexperienced and who just arrived from a long flight from south america!) :touched:

people talk about the "heart of the Granata (torino)" while, after today, they should talk about the "Heart of the bianconeri."
:touched: :fero:

Forza Juve!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)