Man Utd-juventus (1 Viewer)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++

not very weak but imo very crucial that buffon is not in goal.... hope antonio makes a good impression on his european debut(i think)......
This is not his european debut. He played against Dynamo Kiev (the second game which we won 2-0). he was not that bad, but the goal was his fault.

I really really worry about this game... we are so unlucky! last year it happend in this period (the injuries crisis), now it happens again, and even more serious.
this is terrible!

++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero] ++

:D

well I understand your problem there. You know what people are like though, we win and people forget how good or bad we played. The fact is, we created no chances in the game! We had the two goals, poorly defended, and the second was NEVER a freekick! Then Trez was gifted a chance by a poor back pass. We did not make a single opportunity ourselves from open play :)

The only reason we won was Parma playing poorly. We were nothing more than average IMO
Ok, I believe you, but i don't worry about it (what bothers me is the injuries). before the match against Parma, the only thing i hoped for is the 3 points, and doesn't matter in what way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++
Breaking News : Trezeguet,Tacchinardi&Ferrara are Out too due to Flue We are doomed i think this match should be postponed :down:

www.soccerage.com
IF THIS IS TRUE THE MEDICAL TEAM OF JUVE SHOULD BE PUNISHED BECAUSE THEY SHOULD BE RESPOSIBLE OF PLAYERS HEALTH , THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN MY KNOWLEDGE THIS HAPPENS TO A TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL :(

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
Lippi let Paro and Olivera come to Manchester, they were playing in Viareggio...I've got bad feelings about this match. I hope it could be postponed.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by LeRoi ] ++
Lippi let Paro and Olivera come to Manchester, they were playing in Viareggio...I've got bad feelings about this match. I hope it could be postponed.
:fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero:

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

IF THIS IS TRUE THE MEDICAL TEAM OF JUVE SHOULD BE PUNISHED BECAUSE THEY SHOULD BE RESPOSIBLE OF PLAYERS HEALTH , THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN MY KNOWLEDGE THIS HAPPENS TO A TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL :(
I agree with this, Medical team is responsible for this event. Shame on them

deepblue

IBM Chess Programmer(DB)
Feb 19, 2003
-----------------------Buffon----------------------------------

----------------Tudor---------- Montera----------------------

--------Thuram--------------- -----------Zambrotta----------------------

-----------------------Davids---------------------------------------

----Camoranesi- ------Nedved-------------Tacchinardi ---------------

--------------- Trez-------- Di Vaio----------------------------

This is my lineup.we can kill their right side if we use Zambrotta as our wingback beckham lacks pace.on the left we will not have problems in haddling giggs.Davids can be our ball winner in the middle.

if we can bring forward zamp as our winger we can play 3-5-2 with two wingbacks..Can some one get me this formation

we must attack as they are short in confidence.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by deepblue ] ++
-----------------------Buffon----------------------------------

----------------Tudor---------- Montera----------------------

--------Thuram--------------- -----------Zambrotta----------------------

-----------------------Davids---------------------------------------

----Camoranesi- ------Nedved-------------Tacchinardi ---------------

--------------- Trez-------- Di Vaio----------------------------

This is my lineup.we can kill their right side if we use Zambrotta as our wingback beckham lacks pace.on the left we will not have problems in haddling giggs.Davids can be our ball winner in the middle.

if we can bring forward zamp as our winger we can play 3-5-2 with two wingbacks..Can some one get me this formation

we must attack as they are short in confidence.
Zambrotta
Di Vaio
Trez
Tudor
Buffon
are not playing tonight: they are ill or injured!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
I Think Uefa Are considering postponing the match now but onlu if Juventus asks for this.
this is good because Dp may be able to play this match if postponed.

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
'We have no intention of postponing the match and if we are in a decent position we will not have any problems of playing this evening,' said Luciano Moggi, Juventus' general director. 'If on the other hand, the situation worsens and we are not able to put a decent line-up, we can ask UEFA to postpone the match.'

actually we are not in a decent position!!! so plz postpone it...

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
French defender Lilian Thuram has become the latest player to be struck by the flew epidemic sweeping Juventus.

The player is now doubtful for tonight's Champions League clash with Manchester United.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)