Man Utd-juventus (2 Viewers)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
scoring two goals from set pieces that were poorly defended, you think this is impressive?
I don't care about it. besides, some say we were quite good, so it's only you and the other pessimists that say we were poor. I don't know who to believe :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
I don't care about it. besides, some say we were quite good, so it's only you and the other pessimists that say we were poor. I don't know who to believe :D
:D

well I understand your problem there. You know what people are like though, we win and people forget how good or bad we played. The fact is, we created no chances in the game! We had the two goals, poorly defended, and the second was NEVER a freekick! Then Trez was gifted a chance by a poor back pass. We did not make a single opportunity ourselves from open play :down:

The only reason we won was Parma playing poorly. We were nothing more than average IMO

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
scoring two goals from set pieces that were poorly defended, you think this is impressive?
yea!!
It shows that we can win without been especially effective or impressive.

Much like inter milan. only juve are clearly more classy. :D

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
I'm gonna watch it tomorrow :extatic: and Barca v Inter tonight :)

Btw, I think we're gonna play with 4-2-3-1 like when we beat Parma....Hmm, excellent!;)
The lineup would be like this:
Buffon
Thuram, Ferrara, Montero, Zambrotta
Tacchi, Davids
Camoranesi, Nedved, Di Vaio
Trez

..and maybe Fergie would have 2 striker in front so he's gonna use 4-4-2 formation.
Hmm, he must be afraid of us, so he needs to come to Ennio Tardini to keep an eye on our squad :D
I hope we'll win like when Arsenal beat them :) and it's gonna be 2 losts in Old Trafford for Man Yoo......

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Btw We are without Di Vaio & Salas & Zambrotta & Iuliano & Buffon due to a flue bug. + Tudor + Del piero (both Injured) .So we are doomed there is no way we can win this match. sorry M8s.:down::down::eek::frown:

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
02/18/2003. Juventus' hopes of getting a result against Manchester United at Old Trafford tomorrow have been hit by a flu epidemic.

Gianluigi Buffon, Alessandro Birindelli, Marco Di Vaio, Gianluca Zambrotta and Marcelo Salas have all been struck down, and have not travelled to England.

With Alex Del Piero, Mark Iuliano and Igor Tudor injured, coach Marcello Lippi's options are severely limited.

It is unclear exactly what team the coach will field. In attack he could go with David Trezeguet and Marcelo Zalayeta, or indeed, the Frenchman, and Pavel Nedved advanced.
---
Oh my God. what the hel is going on!?

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
I'm a bit worried now we are without Di Vaio & Salas & Zambrotta & Iuliano & Buffon.......

Anyone know what hotel the Juve players are staying at in Manchester????

WHEN Juve win, Beckham better watch his other eye!

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
We have to do:
2 Ciro FERRARA
3 Alessio TACCHINARDI
4 Paolo MONTERO
6 Salvatore FRESI
7 Gianluca PESSOTTO
8 Antonio CONTE
11 Pavel NEDVED
12 Antonio CHIMENTI
14 Cristian ZENONI
16 Mauro CAMORANESI
17 David TREZEGUET
21 Lilian THURAM
22 Landry BONNEFOI
25 Marcelo ZALAYETA
26 Edgar DAVIDS

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
The available players for Manchester
17 02 2003
This is the list of the 20 players available for the match in Manchester..

1 Gianluigi BUFFON
2 Ciro FERRARA
3 Alessio TACCHINARDI
4 Paolo MONTERO
6 Salvatore FRESI
7 Gianluca PESSOTTO
8 AntonioCONTE
9 Marcelo SALAS
11 Pavel NEDVED
12 Antonio CHIMENTI
14 Cristian ZENONI
15 Alessandro BIRINDELLI
16 Mauro CAMORANESI
17 David TREZEGUET
18 Marco DI VAIO
19 Gianluca ZAMBROTTA
21 Lilian THURAM
22 Landry Bonnefoi
25 Marcelo ZALAYETA
26 Edgar DAVIDS

juventus.it

i haven't seen this article before...do you have a source?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)