Man Utd capture Larsson on loan (1 Viewer)

OP
Roverbhoy

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #61
    swag said:
    Actually, the only thing about this that surprises me is that we have three pages talking about Larsson and ManU on a Juve forum. :confused:
    Hey swag, nice to talk to you

...doesn't surprise me...after all, isn't this the 'misc soccer forum'..."Anything to discuss about another team, another league or anything else soccer that doesn't fit in anywhere else? Here's the place..."

...your more than welcome to join in

besides, I have to write about something if I want my ball back

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Cheers, Roverbhoy. :pint:

Not that I am dissing the topic here. Just that I am surprised it elicited enough of a response that this many people here have cared about it.

OP
    Roverbhoy

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #63
    Over the last six years or so on this forum I've talked about aliens, ghosts, alcoholism, cults, religious hatred, the paranormal and so, not to mention Juventus and calcio now and again...passes the time

OP
    Roverbhoy

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #64
    swag said:
    Cheers, Roverbhoy. :pint:

Not that I am dissing the topic here. Just that I am surprised it elicited enough of a response that this many people here have cared about it.
    If you want to talk about something else, go on man...I'm listening:D

I'm watching match of the day (EPL), so not missing much

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    It takes two teams to make a good game...Celtic at least tried to entertain their fans.[/QUOTE]

I can assure you if we had got a 0-0 I would have been thoroughly entertained. Problem is Aberdeen still see Celtic as a damage limitation exercise rather than a free game in which no one expects us to do anything and so we have nothing to lose.

Aberdeen should have been more attacking cos even if we did nothing good big bobo is always good for a mistake.

OP
    Roverbhoy

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #69
    juve red said:
    I can assure you if we had got a 0-0 I would have been thoroughly entertained. Problem is Aberdeen still see Celtic as a damage limitation exercise rather than a free game in which no one expects us to do anything and so we have nothing to lose.
    Fair comment

juve red said:
    Aberdeen should have been more attacking cos even if we did nothing good big bobo is always good for a mistake.

Bobo scares no one more than the Celtic fans...nuff said.

...anyway, lets all laugh at Rangers, let's all laugh.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)