Mamadou Sakho (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Its funny, he is PSGs captain, and is YOUNGER then our primavera defender Ariaudo. Quite astounding.
He's very mature for his age. I believe he would be a top signing if true(Haven't read about it being official yet).. Has a strong physical presence and is rather fast. His technique looks suspect at times, which causes him to make the odd mistake here and there, but imo it could be ironed out of his game with experience.

I'm gutted we didn't go for him hard enough, we really could have used him Imo.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hey, its just a rumour so far, nothing more, sadly.

And yeah, I know what you with a mistake here or there at times, but he really has dynamic qualities, and the overall game will improve with experience, he is just 18 after all, its weird but should be rememberred.

Seriously, has there EVER been a case of a 17 year old making his debute, and being chosen as THE captain in his debute, and continuing to be the captain since then for a season and a half so far? You have to quite the character to not only be chosen as such, but your teammates accepting it and being lead by the youngest player in the team.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007

And yeah, I know what you with a mistake here or there at times, but he really has dynamic qualities, and the overall game will improve with experience, he is just 18 after all, its weird but should be rememberred.

Seriously, has there EVER been a case of a 17 year old making his debute, and being chosen as THE captain in his debute, and continuing to be the captain since then for a season and a half so far? You have to quite the character to not only be chosen as such, but your teammates accepting it and being lead by the youngest player in the team.
Seeing his looks, the rest of the team is probably scared to death of him :p.

I hope we get this guy, could form a nice duo with Chiellini for many years to come.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

I don't know about his debut, but Jovetic captained Partizan at 17 or 18.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
He also said that we weren't interested in Flamani with a press release on our website then a few weeks later we offer him a contract

Momo is going to have some competition in the hair style department if he comes :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)