Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
also on C4

Juve target French stopper
Wednesday 7 January, 2009
The French Press are linking Juventus with PSG central defender Mamadou Sakho.

The Bianconeri aren't expected to spend heavily during the January transfer window, but they could make some small additions to the squad.

According to L'Equipe, the latest name on the Old Lady's radar is that of 19-year-old stopper Sakho, who can play in central defence or as a left-back.

Sakho has 18 months left on his current deal with PSG, where he became the club's youngest ever captain at the age of 17, but is stalling over a contract renewal in the French capital.

Juve scouts have been spotted watching the former France Under-17 captain but the Turin giants may face competition from Arsenal and Newcastle.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I used to sign Sakho on FM08, and he was one of the greatest prospects, and he turned out great so lets get him :D

So seriously, is this kid any good?

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
They are not playing the same position.
Yea i know ..... both is very good and needed here one as CB and the other as a fullback .... we missed one so we should get the other but looks like we won't get anyone so happy new year to u !!!! all this links is just bullshit ..... i hate rumors :( :(

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
First Zhirkov and now the sackmeister!!!
If my FM2009 Juve is anytihng to go by then get ready for Silva, oh wait we've been linked with him too...
Time to buy Kaka Messi and Tevez I reckon,

Virtual sakho is good so i'll say yes besides we need a big bad black chiellini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)