Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (5 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
that's what I meant.

Before the Internet conspiracy theories were limited to the minds of few. Now this shit spreads like a virus thanks to the countless Internet forums, facebooks, twitters etc.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Sep 11 was an inside job - to think otherwise is simple madness. It's not even a conspiracy theory, it's following the facts of what occurred on that disastrous day.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It hit the wrong target, though.

They were trying to crash into the set where they staged the moon landing.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This is strange, i highly doubt they couldn't track it, its a plane ffs
We don't exactly have a lot of satellite coverage looking for the odd chance of a random lost plane over the Indian Ocean, however.

Sep 11 was an inside job - to think otherwise is simple madness. It's not even a conspiracy theory, it's following the facts of what occurred on that disastrous day.
Todd and Timmy know all too well.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
The mystery on this flight is astounding. No matter what theory you have, each theory cannot make sense which is why its so baffling. Here are the problems with each theory:

1) Straight forward pilot error or plane malfunction. If that is the case, then why not radio a distress or mayday message? Why did they change course after turning off the transponder?
2) Explosion on board. If that is the case, why did the plan keep flying for a while after the pilot turned off the transponder? The US military satellites also would have been able to pick up any mid air explosion.
3) Pilot suicide. If so, why fly for several hours, why not just dive straight into the ocean - why no suicide note or message? Also, there doesn't seem to be any indication that the pilots were depressed or had any terrorist connections or malice in general.
4) Hijacking - by someone else on the plane. If so, why no terrorist organizations have claimed it was their work? If it was for ransom, why no ransom demands?

I have heard other theories as well, but again, none of them would make sense based on the information provided.

My only strong suspicion is that the public is not being presented with all the facts or possibly some of the facts presented are not accurate because not one scenario seems to make any logical sense.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The most obvious thing that probably happened was that there was some fire or malfunction or something that shut off all the electronics including the transponder so they had no idea where they were flying for like 4 or 5 hours or whatever and ended up crashing somewhere far away from where they were searching initially and now is at the bottom of the ocean.

That seems to be the most credible idea but then again it might not even be close to what happened...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I hate that a conspiracy theory is made for EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING THAT HAPPENS in the world. What I hate even more is that conspiracy theories seem to gain more and more supporters around the globe. This is the biggest flaw of the Internet.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)