Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (7 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's a big planet, governments don't know how to collaborate with each other at borders, and if a person doesn't want to be found you have a lot of options.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's a big planet, governments don't know how to collaborate with each other at borders, and if a person doesn't want to be found you have a lot of options.
It is big, but not so big if you calculate when it disappeared and for how long it was flying, you narrow it down quite a lot. Even if you don't know how to collaborate there's around 20 countries looking for it, the area can be searched quite fast.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So the whole plain disappeared under water without any part being visible on the water?
Well, the ocean's pretty huge, not to mention very deep. I'm not saying it all submerged underwater but small pieces that could be floating around are still gonna take a very long time to find. If they conveniently wash up on the right place that is.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Some of the guys at work with are malaysian's they recon that this is all politically motivated and is one big cover up and the sort of thing the current PM would do has he has a bit of a rep of being quite dodgy, the theory is that there may be someone on board that flight who is a political rival and used this as a means to eliminate him/her, it was only recently that the PM had one of the opposition leaders arrested and sentenced to jail without evidence of having commited any crimes. Along with this theory he also showed me videos of people performing dark magical rituals at one of the main airports which was supported by the government which again is unusual since they are pro Islam and are generally against this sort of practice which again raises suspicions along with the fact the government had spent days after the plane going missing raising the point the price of chicken going up - wtf?

any how another theory which could tie in with all the rest is how the government can claim on the insurance over this missing plane, do not forget that malaysian airlines finances have deteriorated recently and on the brink of financial collapse, some estimate that the pay out could be in it's hundreds of millions.

Any ways just thought i'd share that

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Some of the guys at work with are malaysian's they recon that this is all politically motivated and is one big cover up and the sort of thing the current PM would do has he has a bit of a rep of being quite dodgy, the theory is that there may be someone on board that flight who is a political rival and used this as a means to eliminate him/her, it was only recently that the PM had one of the opposition leaders arrested and sentenced to jail without evidence of having commited any crimes. Along with this theory he also showed me videos of people performing dark magical rituals at one of the main airports which was supported by the government which again is unusual since they are pro Islam and are generally against this sort of practice which again raises suspicions along with the fact the government had spent days after the plane going missing raising the point the price of chicken going up - wtf?

any how another theory which could tie in with all the rest is how the government can claim on the insurance over this missing plane, do not forget that malaysian airlines finances have deteriorated recently and on the brink of financial collapse, some estimate that the pay out could be in it's hundreds of millions.

How dumb

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

the viral marketing idea for a lost movie makes more sense.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
it's pretty fucked up but they are almost certain this is politically motivated for further political gains and possibly financially.

why did it take 10 days to finally believe that the plane may have flown off course when military radars picked this up since day one? something is not right here

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm usually voting for incompetence first before I presume conspiracy. Conspiracy requires competence, which is always in short supply.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I hate that a conspiracy theory is made for EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING THAT HAPPENS in the world. What I hate even more is that conspiracy theories seem to gain more and more supporters around the globe. This is the biggest flaw of the Internet.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I hate that a conspiracy theory is made for EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING THAT HAPPENS in the world. What I hate even more is that conspiracy theories seem to gain more and more supporters around the globe. This is the biggest flaw of the Internet.
The Internet doesn't create the conspiracies. It just does a great job at fanning the flames of idiocy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)