Make-up games (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Here is my question:

I got into the prediction game a week late, thereby missing 10 games.

Then, with all the Christmas things going on here, I got onto the computer late to put my predictions in, missing another 2 games.

In the sake of fairnesss, and seeing that this is a holiday season,can I and the other posters who have some games to make up have some extra games to predict to be even with everyone else ????

I think its fair. As of right now, I would never make it into the top 3 with a 12 game difference.

Martin and crew, if you could figure out a way to do it, I would appreciate it (and so would some others !!!)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'm afraid that's impossible :) The way the system works, any games available are available to all users, there's no way to restrict who can and who can't bet on them.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I'm sorry Vinni, but I don't think it would be possible to have make-up games. It wouldn't be fair for those you predicted regularly too. I believe you will just have to try harder to get to a better position :angel:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Fahad - that avatar of yours is from the Adidas advertisement, right? Where did you find an online version of that? I only saw it in magazines and billboards over here!

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Here is my question:

I got into the prediction game a week late, thereby missing 10 games.

Then, with all the Christmas things going on here, I got onto the computer late to put my predictions in, missing another 2 games.

In the sake of fairnesss, and seeing that this is a holiday season,can I and the other posters who have some games to make up have some extra games to predict to be even with everyone else ????

I think its fair. As of right now, I would never make it into the top 3 with a 12 game difference.

Martin and crew, if you could figure out a way to do it, I would appreciate it (and so would some others !!!)
12..!!?? I'm 60 games behind.. :groan:

I'm afraid that's impossible :) The way the system works, any games available are available to all users, there's no way to restrict who can and who can't bet on them.
what about doing it manually..?? by PM.. then, one of the mods adds our results in that system.. is it possible..?

OP
Vinman

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    Why not ??

Shouldnt I get as many opportunities as you ????

Some of us have full time JOBS and cant always be on the forum......

Sep 28, 2002
    vinnie my friend, i stopped playing it after round 6 cause didn't have access to internet at the time. but all it takes to make predictions is 5 mins/week. is it that hard to get? if you buy a plane ticket and miss plane by your own fault no one will give you your money back. same here. or would you go to bookmaker's to ask to let make you a bet the time is over. no. you missed, it's your fault.
    i'm am not against you if it seems so, no way, i'm just saying that it would be unfair to let you replay your game from point of view of those who made their predictions on time.

OP
    Vinman

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    vinnie my friend, i stopped playing it after round 6 cause didn't have access to internet at the time. but all it takes to make predictions is 5 mins/week. is it that hard to get? if you buy a plane ticket and miss plane by your own fault no one will give you your money back. same here. or would you go to bookmaker's to ask to let make you a bet the time is over. no. you missed, it's your fault.
    i'm am not against you if it seems so, no way, i'm just saying that it would be unfair to let you replay your game from point of view of those who made their predictions on time.
    Maybe your life is a little different than mine Fli.

Sometimes, I dont get to spend 5 min with my wife a day !!!!!

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    Why not ??

Shouldnt I get as many opportunities as you ????

Some of us have full time JOBS and cant always be on the forum......

why dont you send your predictions 2 the mods a few weeks in advance if you really arent free

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
    why dont you send your predictions 2 the mods a few weeks in advance if you really arent free
    Because the games aren't available to predict until that week they are played.

++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
    why not?
    Because the system doesn't allow changing user accounts with regards to predictions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)