Mafia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (4 Viewers)

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
yup - it's how I got CM2
i downloaded cm 01/02 (full version) it was only 30 something mb.:eek: coz i heard it was'nt a big improvement over cm 00/01.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
well doesn't anyone care that they're being completely ripped off millions and millions of dough by this programme?

why does anyone even bother buying games if they can get them off kazaa?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by abhinav ] ++
i downloaded cm 01/02 (full version) it was only 30 something mb.:eek: coz i heard it was'nt a big improvement over cm 00/01.
I don't remember the size :embarass: got my bro to download it - i'm not very good with downloading games (wrong sizes and stuff) henc I PMed you that question ;)

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
well doesn't anyone care that they're being completely ripped off millions and millions of dough by this programme?

thats the reason why napster was closed

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

The company behind Kazaa has been sued a few times (some Dutch company, don't remember the name). Then they sold it to Sharman Networks. The various interested parties are very keen to shut it down, first attempts at that were made December 2001. But the problem with Kazaa is that it's the users who make up the network, there is no centralized server to handle the traffic, as it was with Napster. So there is no convenient way to shut down Kazaa as far as I've read in the press.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I miss napster! :down: it was a lot faster than KaZaA and Napster doesnt have those annoying Pop-ups. but anyway, KaZaA is a h3ll of a lot better....a lot more sharred files...

I DLed Fifa 2002 from KaZaA and it worked good.

kristian1199

Aug 2, 2002
MAFIA RULEZ!! How far you guys are in it! I´m in that part of the game where I need to steal those cigar grates from the harbor, but are them really cigar´s? (I won´t tell the answer yet if someone hasen´t got this far yet)!

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #37
    i've played to the place where i have to kill sergio morello at the harbor.i really like the tommy gun and the colt 1911.here's a tip:no matter what gun your're using(except the pump action shotgun)you will have finished reloading after a side roll.and btw how to do snapshots?i'll post some too.....

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    I've only downloaded it yesterday and I'm struggling a bit with that stupid race! :fero: :D

And to think I downloaded this game to kill people...:down: ;)

.AB.

Mafioso
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
    I've only downloaded it yesterday and I'm struggling a bit with that stupid race! :fero: :D

And to think I downloaded this game to kill people...:down: ;)
    wow!!! reached there so sooN?:eek:

anyway its quiet easy, just use space as u'r brake and not the default back arrow ----- dont use the hand brake. AND DONT CUT THE TRACK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)