Mafia: Vikings in Distress (60 Viewers)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
So I have to ask. Was I at all close in getting you all to consider having Kate kill one of Voller or ILFJ to prove they had not been recruited? I was pretty certain it was way too bold a move to work, but I thought, what the hell, give it a shot. And it seemed like you considered it at first?
No. My list this morning was my list. Kyle's PM yesterday threw me but I figured st least one of Kyle or ALC was a G so left Kate to whack kyle in the hope the votes carried on against ALC. Me going into jail today was our only option. Couldn't figure who you'd recruited. We were going to.kill lion in day 2 but his fucking trolling saved him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No. My list this morning was my list. Kyle's PM yesterday threw me but I figured st least one of Kyle or ALC was a G so left Kate to whack kyle in the hope the votes carried on against ALC. Me going into jail today was our only option. Couldn't figure who you'd recruited. We were going to.kill lion in day 2 but his $#@!ing trolling saved him.
Yeah, it seemed like you dismissed it immediately this morning. But last night I felt I had Kate, Radekas, and Voller listening to the idea.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
btw Gs. Preet was your 7th player. You should thank that bitch for helping you. At the same time I hope she never playes another game with us. I am sure I won't play if that arogant cunt does.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
btw Gs. Preet was your 7th player. You should thank that bitch for helping you. At the same time I hope she never playes another game with us. I am sure I won't play if that arogant cunt does.
Ford was the 7th.

- - - Updated - - -

Ur a such a hypocrite, u claim to be so politically correct, but u are hating on fresh cuz he is black and on me cuz I am middle eastern.

Go to hell
Called me uneducated. Look at him. Disgusting trash. :yuck:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Honestly, I enjoyed this edition a lot, despite how frustrating it was (Salvo :sergio:...:D)

Men of the Match for me were: PostIronic, Kyle & ALC

PostIronic did really well to deal with all challenges and opposition by answering them logically and without seeming to avoiding facing them. Convinced me he was a C.

Kyle laid low early and I thought he was a G, but when he began to post more, he looked like he was making good calls without committing to them, and did that without being noticed.

The way ALC played, I was comfortable with him being a C the whole time and felt I didn't need to have any suspicion of him. I wasn't following when he was recruited, so I can't comment on that.

Bidone D'Or: j0ker. My man, WTF :D You made this so difficult for me. On my case since the get go, and refusing to budge despite me reasoning with you why you points were off. And the way you gave up o arguing with me, had me thinking you were out of BS, so I had you a sure G.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
You are right. I played poorly. I wasn't really motivated either. Yesterday and today I just voted Fred and ALC and left the thread.

You are right, I didn't realize the numbers were that close. Anyway, ILFJ wasn't brilliant, just lucky as fuck that you decided to go crazy when he miraculously ended up voting on the right man. Quetz was great.
Fuck you. I saved your lily ass.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Were you ever going to shoot me Kate?
No, I had never even considered shooting you.

hats off to Kate, you surprised me
I surprised myself, they honestly had me wondering, but I stuck to my guns with ALC and Kyle, it was too weird, the offense was too hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw great game @Kate. Picking Kyle as your second target was golden, if probably a bit lucky, and could have most likely been the game deciding move if the whole Quetz j0ker thing hadn't happen.

It was even funnier when you U-turned 2 times on the decision :D
I KNOW. I said Kyle, then thought wait, we can investigate...but then no, fuck Kyle :D

- - - Updated - - -

@PostIronic Nice plan with getting Kate to kill Völler or ILFJ btw. Was probably too cheeky, but epic if you had pulled it off :D
That was never going to happen, I never even considered them. To be honest, PI I had a feeling you were the "good cop" G, but your arguments helped me, so I just kept going.

- - - Updated - - -

Kyle and I, both asked for Kate to be put in recruit pool. I don't know what Fr3sh's reason was for not including her. We recruited too early, mostly because a lot of people seemed to want Fr3sh out of the game near the start. Matt kept suggesting him the start of each day for a lynching target, and Kate had mentioned killing him as well. We didn't want to lose our ability to recruit if he was whacked by the V, or lynched.
Why recruit me, though? Especially once you knew Sam was the D, I was useless and guaranteed to be killed. I really was very confident I would never be recruited.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)