Mafia: Vikings in Distress (52 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Gs, why didn't you try and whack me last night? I didn't know who the BG was and didn't know if he was protecting me until later.
and did he protect you that night or not? No one has told us yet even who the bg was

i knew you didnt know who the BG was because of our PMs but i didnt want to whack you because i assumed if the BG was even half way decent he would obviously protect the D that night.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
and did he protect you that night or not? No one has told us yet even who the bg was

i knew you didnt know who the BG was because of our PMs but i didnt want to whack you because i assumed if the BG was even half way decent he would obviously protect the D that night.
I said already, it was Salvo. He pned me 20 mins after you when I was getting into London so I couldn't do much and we agreed I wouldn't say I knew him.

- - - Updated - - -

I was the catalyst of this :stuckup:

Leaving Fred alive for so long, was my stroke of genius. Killing Hoori was Lion's stroke of genius, but I should've listened about Kate though, I done fucked up. And we were considering whacing Matt while he was whining and bitching.

- - - Updated - - -

Cause you were doing fuck all regardless and you gave us SOOOOOOOO many hints :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

You were our guide for fuck sakes :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I demand Voller in that line-up.
Anything I said in the thread was to gauge reactions, and today it delivered us two gs, tomorrow I was going to.vote for lion and investigate ironic. The game as fucked because of the first two days that lost two cs because the cs were so shit or twats like you.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Since ILFJ said he was worried about Kate killing him that is why he didn't post until the last minute, and Quetz by voting for Joker proved he was not part of their plan... those two are entirely responsible for the C's win. No one else.

If ILFJ and Quetz had auto-lynched like said, and we had whacked Soren, and lynched Joker, which we would have obviously had the votes to do, that would have reduced the C number to 5. Kate would have killed Kyle and reduced our number to 5. G's win, Kate's kill would have been irrelevant.

So Voller, Fr3sh is somewhat right in saying we almost had this in the bag.

The C's should offer up a big thanks to ILFJ and Quetz. Guaranteeing they were autolynching and then returning right before the end won the game for the C's. ILFJ was terrible at the start, but what a play to finish. And Quetz played that brilliant as well.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I said already, it was Salvo. He pned me 20 mins after you when I was getting into London so I couldn't do much and we agreed I wouldn't say I knew him.

- - - Updated - - -

Anything I said in the thread was to gauge reactions, and today it delivered us two gs, tomorrow I was going to.vote for lion and investigate ironic. The game as $#@!ed because of the first two days that lost two cs because the cs were so $#@! or $#@!s like you.
See my post. You wouldn't have got 2 G's today without ILFJ and Quetz pulling U-turns, which no one knew was going to happen. Anyways, you guys had a good strategy today. But those two won the game for the C's, with that auto-lynch move.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Anything I said in the thread was to gauge reactions, and today it delivered us two gs, tomorrow I was going to.vote for lion and investigate ironic. The game as fucked because of the first two days that lost two cs because the cs were so shit or twats like you.
Shut up you useless fuck, what am I? I am a fucking G? I have to kill them peasants, spread fear and I did it right? You are so fucking lost right now that you are talking about tomorrow. The game is over, Mr. Detective. :rofl:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Shut up :stuckup:

I was seriously disappointed in how sheepish people were honestly, the minute the "big guys" fell out of the game you guys straight up gave up, even Voller, you disappointed me in that aspect.
You are right. I played poorly. I wasn't really motivated either. Yesterday and today I just voted Fred and ALC and left the thread.
Since ILFJ said he was worried about Kate killing him that is why he didn't post until the last minute, and Quetz by voting for Joker proved he was not part of their plan... those two are entirely responsible for the C's win. No one else.

If ILFJ and Quetz had auto-lynched like said, and we had whacked Soren, and lynched Joker, which we would have obviously had the votes to do, that would have reduced the C number to 5. Kate would have killed Kyle and reduced our number to 5. G's win, Kate's kill would have been irrelevant.

So Voller, Fr3sh is somewhat right in saying we almost had this in the bag.

The C's should offer up a big thanks to ILFJ and Quetz. Guaranteeing they were autolynching and then returning right before the end won the game for the C's. ILFJ was terrible at the start, but what a play to finish. And Quetz played that brilliant as well.
You are right, I didn't realize the numbers were that close. Anyway, ILFJ wasn't brilliant, just lucky as fuck that you decided to go crazy when he miraculously ended up voting on the right man. Quetz was great.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You are right. I played poorly. I wasn't really motivated either. Yesterday and today I just voted Fred and ALC and left the thread.

You are right, I didn't realize the numbers were that close. Anyway, ILFJ wasn't brilliant, just lucky as $#@! that you decided to go crazy when he miraculously ended up voting on the right man. Quetz was great.
Yeah. You're right. ILFJ was lucky. Our problem was that half of our players weren't online at the end. If we all had stayed on Joker and ALC was eliminated, you would have known each of the G's. If all of us were online we could have jumped to another like Quetz or even someone like Kate and eliminated them. Instead I tried to leap to Matt to throw suspicion off me, but it was already too late.

That play of jumping back into the game by Quetz like that was genius. And it definitely made me panic, more than I should have. But I just could not see a way to fix the fact that we had place all our eggs in the basket of those two not returning. By all voting Joker, as we had the numbers, we basically went full in for the win today, and if it didn't work, game over. Probably too bold a move. Only my second time playing this game, and first time here. Oh well, I know for next time to put less stock in the auto-lynch stuff.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Shut up you useless fuck, what am I? I am a fucking G? I have to kill them peasants, spread fear and I did it right? You are so fucking lost right now that you are talking about tomorrow. The game is over, Mr. Detective. :rofl:
Guess English is your second language or conditional tenses are beyond your faculties.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No Quetz?

$#@! this $#@!. :(

But I was pretty spot on with fr3sh, you, kyle.
:tup:

You were really good, actually, aside from the Quetz fetish. We were really depending on Quetz to follow through with his autolynch promise. And then between him and ILFJ returning, and you auto-lynching. It was chaos. :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So I have to ask. Was I at all close in getting you all to consider having Kate kill one of Voller or ILFJ to prove they had not been recruited? I was pretty certain it was way too bold a move to work, but I thought, what the hell, give it a shot. And it seemed like you considered it at first?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)