Mafia: Vikings in Distress (73 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yeah, what the hell were you thinking? :lol: Why not ILiveForLube? :D
Because he was too obvious of a recruit, same reason Fred wasnt included (and look what happened to fred right after). At the time of the recruitment Ford's role had not yet been revealed. The only fuckup was not including Kate on the list...and i have no idea why that didnt happen :D

OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #2,324
    @PostIronic Nice plan with getting Kate to kill Völler or ILFJ btw. Was probably too cheeky, but epic if you had pulled it off :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Hey I played within the rules. I regret nothing

You're from a different school. The school of SUCKAS!!!
    As I said, stupid us for believing you. We really should have eliminated you and Fred yesterday. Instead we made a stupid mistake. We got way too overconfident and left you be. Oh well.

- - - Updated - - -

@PostIronic Nice plan with getting Kate to kill Völler or ILFJ btw. Was probably too cheeky, but epic if you had pulled it off :D
    For a moment, I thought I could pull it off. I even had Radekas kind of supporting it, but it was a little too cheeky, and bold for that matter, and attracted too much suspicion for me.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Kyle and I, both asked for Kate to be put in recruit pool. I don't know what Fr3sh's reason was for not including her. We recruited too early, mostly because a lot of people seemed to want Fr3sh out of the game near the start. Matt kept suggesting him the start of each day for a lynching target, and Kate had mentioned killing him as well. We didn't want to lose our ability to recruit if he was whacked by the V, or lynched.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    @Kyle. Post the screenshot of your pm about Lion and wishing the G's had an ability to lynch one of their own. :rofl:
    too hard to find among all the PMs but yea Lion was about as helpful as expected. Dont know what Pitbull was doing for most of the game but other than that I think Gs were solid until the last day.

OP
    Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #2,336
    I'm not butthurt, you've not won anything. You're just a pathetic excuse for a person and deserve the complete lack of respect you'll experience for the entirety of your life.
    All personal differences you might have aside, Maddy was a pretty good Mafia player last time.

- - - Updated - - -

too hard to find among all the PMs but yea Lion was about as helpful as expected. Dont know what Pitbull was doing for most of the game but other than that I think Gs were solid until the last day.
    Yeah you were really decent, apart from today. Admittedly, you didn't have to do much with the Cs pretty much selfdestructing themselves as they did, but still.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    All personal differences you might have aside, Maddy was a pretty good Mafia player last time.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah you were really decent, apart from today. Admittedly, you didn't have to do much with the Cs pretty much selfdestructing themselves as they did, but still.
    I was the catalyst of this :stuckup:

Leaving Fred alive for so long, was my stroke of genius. Killing Hoori was Lion's stroke of genius, but I should've listened about Kate though, I done fucked up. And we were considering whacing Matt while he was whining and bitching.

- - - Updated - - -

Gs, why didn't you try and whack me last night? I didn't know who the BG was and didn't know if he was protecting me until later.
    Cause you were doing fuck all regardless and you gave us SOOOOOOOO many hints :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

You were our guide for fuck sakes :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine Fr3sh, Lion, Maddy, Bezzy and Dru.
    I demand Voller in that line-up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)