Mafia: Vikings in Distress (50 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
My favourite post of this game is undoubtetly this:

You see, until Quetz showed up with his 1..., 2.....,..., the Gs were on a really good path to getting j0ker, a C lynched and saving a G, ALC. PostIronic would have switched to j0ker, Lion as well and they'd have the majority given Quetz and ILFJ don't show up. Afterwards, the game was practically theirs, even with Kyle getting killed by Kate.

Then Quetz shows up, and I thought he had a plan with Kate and Ford to appear last minute and throw the tide in their favour by voting for the gangster, ALC.

Then he votes for j0ker, the civilan :rofl:

That's exactly it. :lol:

We were really stupid to trust Quetz saying he would autolynch today, yesterday. We could easily have voted for him yesterday, at last moment and allowed Fred to autolynch. Instead we screwed up assuming he was telling the truth and wouldn't get online today.

Oh well. We wouldn't have won today in all likelihood, anyways. But it wouldn't have thrown the game so out of control with ALC lynched, and Quetz and ILFJ still alive.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
there's also salvo and voller, who had 1 and 3 posts during daytime today, but narrator said that they are counted for 24h day, so it is pretty pointless, yeah
I had 5 posts after 13.00 (including the vote). Two of my posts got merged together.

G's: Kyle, PostIronic, Fr3sh, pitbull, Lion, ALC (recruit)
Why did you recruit ALC? Who were your three targets? Thoughts?

I made the right move trusting Kate and she made the right move going public. It forced the Gs hand. The rest of the Cs fucked the game. Fucking, killing fred :sergio;
That's your conclusion? Or some of the irony nobody understands?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The funny thing is, if you had sticked to j0ker instead of collectively switching to Quetz you still could have made it :D
If I had switched to Joker last minute, after Quetz showed up, they would have known each and every G. Quetz showing up, really made it impossible to win. If Fresh and I had saved ALC by voting for Joker, they would have known all of our identities anyways and the game would have been over.

Oh well.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I made the right move trusting Kate and she made the right move going public. It forced the Gs hand. The rest of the Cs fucked the game. Fucking, killing fred :sergio;
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Knows the lawyer and the D and the vigilante. Doesn't try to recruit the lawyer. BEst G's WORLD :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah, what the hell were you thinking? :lol: Why not ILiveForLube? :D
Yeah, not sure. He had burnt one of his lawyer saves, and it seemed he was going to be lynched anyways, plus we had the idea that it would be easy to throw suspicion on him as a recruit. The biggest mistake was recruiting one day early before Ford revealed himself. If Fresh didn't put Kate in the recruit pool, I have no idea why...

OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #2,319
    Btw great game @Kate. Picking Kyle as your second target was golden, if probably a bit lucky, and could have most likely been the game deciding move if the whole Quetz j0ker thing hadn't happen.

It was even funnier when you U-turned 2 times on the decision :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    You're lame for pulling the autolynch card and guaranteeing you would autolynch today, and then showing up anyways. But whatever. That's the only reason we didn't lynch you yesterday. Stupid us though, for believing you.
    Hey I played within the rules. I regret nothing

You're from a different school. The school of SUCKAS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)