Mafia: Vikings in Distress (69 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think it's just unfair that bigger part of c's were absent today and contributed pretty much nothing

salvo 1 post
voller 3 posts
soren 2 posts
ilfj 5 posts
quetz 5 posts

It doesn't really matter. They won. Fair play by them at the very end.

I'm not a fan of the auto-lynching crap that was continually spewed, but the G's had their advantages too, with Dru and Maddy being auto-lynched for not showing up.

We really should have lynched Quetz last night when Fred was auto-lynching, but we decided to let him auto-lynch today. That was our biggest mistake. Plus, we recruited too early. Oh well.

It was quite the swing today in momentum. Well-played.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Nah, you didn't have us in our pockets, but it would have been interesting.
We had almost complete anonymity and we were doing what we wanted with you guys. We dominated, but fucked up hard today and yesterday (minor detail). We had you running after your tails yo :D

Oh well...game coulda been better, but at least now we know once the "vets" quit you bunch of pansies just give up and half ass through the game.

OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #2,295
    My favourite post of this game is undoubtetly this:

You see, until Quetz showed up with his 1..., 2.....,..., the Gs were on a really good path to getting j0ker, a C lynched and saving a G, ALC. PostIronic would have switched to j0ker, Lion as well and they'd have the majority given Quetz and ILFJ don't show up. Afterwards, the game was practically theirs, even with Kyle getting killed by Kate.

Then Quetz shows up, and I thought he had a plan with Kate and Ford to appear last minute and throw the tide in their favour by voting for the gangster, ALC.

Then he votes for j0ker, the civilan :rofl:

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    Really? You haven't noticed people discussing the game for the last 20 posts?

:lol:
    i'm at my girlfriends so i only saw the results and then asked kyle the question, didn't see the rest really,

If the game is over

BG = Salvo
    Jailer = Rak

I made the right move trusting Kate and she made the right move going public. It forced the Gs hand. The rest of the Cs fucked the game. Fucking, killing fred :sergio;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)