Mafia: Vikings in Distress (66 Viewers)

OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #2,262
    there's also salvo and voller, who had 1 and 3 posts during daytime, but narrator said that they are counted for 24h day, so it is pretty pointless, yeah
    Otherwise posts between 23:00 and 13:00 would be meaningless, and the game would be even more difficult for people living in different timezones ;)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Why you guys mad? I really am away from wifi. I turned on my Mobile data just to vote. And that costs like 10cents per KB.

Blame joker for ignoring reason
    Irritated that we didn't lynch you yesterday, instead we just assumed it would be an unfair advantage if you were autolynching today, anyways. We should have asked you to post your pm from Ocelot, but that would have been suspicious.

Oh well, stupid us for thinking you wouldn't post today.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    Otherwise posts between 23:00 and 13:00 would be meaningless, and the game would be even more difficult for people living in different timezones ;)
    soren, lynch that fucker now. and there's no use to play the game if you cant fetch 5 posts during daytime, the time that counts

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    Kyle, did you check my investigation on the first day?

- - - Updated - - -

He is a cert C, Mr G.
    I think it's just unfair that bigger part of c's were absent today and contributed pretty much nothing. all of those should be lynched for inactivity.

salvo 1 post
    voller 3 posts
    soren 2 posts
    ilfj 5 posts
    quetz 5 posts

OP
    Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #2,279
    soren, lynch that fucker now. and there's no use to play the game if you cant fetch 5 posts during daytime, the time that counts
    He made 8 posts from 23:00 CET yesterday until 23:00 CET today.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's just unfair that bigger part of c's were absent today and contributed pretty much nothing

salvo 1 post
    voller 3 posts
    soren 2 posts
    ilfj 5 posts
    quetz 5 posts
    Daytime ≠ Day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)