Mafia: Vikings in Distress (53 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
fresh :sergio:

Was a fun game. I deserved to die tho, played like shit today got way too convinced we were going to win it and gave myself away. Props to Matt and ILFJ that move really fucked us completely even tho it was like the gayest strategy in the history of mafia

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
and in fairness Quetz should most certainly be auto lynched for that bullshit.

Yea he posted five times but it was 1 2 3 4 give me a fucking break no way should that count as five posts. if it does then the five post rule is completely pointless no?

Even if he isnt autolynched in this game future games should certainly have rules where that crap doesnt pass the post count.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We should have killed Quetz yesterday at the last moment, like we discussed and allowed Fred to autolynch. Instead we decided it would be unfair to the C's and Quetz was saying he was autolynching today anyways. We just shouldn't have trusted him.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
and in fairness Quetz should most certainly be auto lynched for that bullshit.

Yea he posted five times but it was 1 2 3 4 give me a fucking break no way should that count as five posts. if it does then the five post rule is completely pointless no?
there's also salvo and voller, who had 1 and 3 posts during daytime today, but narrator said that they are counted for 24h day, so it is pretty pointless, yeah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)