Mafia: Vikings in Distress (42 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Here we go. A sudden and swift switch to j0ker, is it? Which only makes his position as a C more likely to me. And Fr3sh's more suss, as you say.
I said ILFJ, Joker, and Fr3sh were my top three suspects earlier.

Do you think the G's are sacrificing Joker to gain credibility? If Joker turns out to be a G, which is likely IMO, it gives them much more credibility of they voted for him first. If he says he's autolynching anyways...? If Matt is a C, I don't see how anyone could see Joker as a C. I'm wary of his being sacrificed to better their position.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Here we go. A sudden and swift switch to j0ker, is it? Which only makes his position as a C more likely to me. And Fr3sh's more suss, as you say.
What the hell is a suss? Suspicious? Maaaan I want to live and I want to fucking win this shit.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I said ILFJ, Joker, and Fr3sh were my top three suspects earlier.

Do you think the G's are sacrificing Joker to gain credibility? If Joker turns out to be a G, which is likely IMO, it gives them much more credibility of they voted for him first. If he says he's autolynching anyways...? If Matt is a C, I don't see how anyone could see Joker as a C. I'm wary of his being sacrificed to better their position.
I don't think it's him, or at least I'd go after others first. If ILFJ isn't coming back, he's a horrible G (and a horrible C, but a worse G).

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't think it's him, or at least I'd go after others first. If ILFJ isn't coming back, he's a horrible G (and a horrible C, but a worse G).
So ALC then still, you think? And then we'll see about the others tomorrow. Man I wish Ford was investigating one of Fr3sh or Lion tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

ILFJ probably wouldnt ditch if he was a G....Voller is like 90% likely the recruit.
Or Kate, although her actions don't seem like those of a G.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
ALC or Fr3sh, but if everyone's out we might as well stick to ALC.
Yeah. There's no time to get everyone to switch to Fr3sh, although he would be my choice over ALC probably. He just seems so shady with every post. The mock outrage over people suspecting him. I'm always really suspicious of people creaking out when someone says they suspect them. Getting all upset, or threatening to autolynch. I don't know what to make of this last 25 minutes. I'm more than a little worried about lynching the wrong person.

OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #2,158
    Völler - ALC
    radekas - ALC
    Kate - ALC
    Salvo - ALC
    PostIronic - ALC
    j0ker - ALC

Soren - Pitbull

ALC - j0ker
    Kyle - j0ker
    Pitbull - j0ker
    Fr3sh - j0ker

Ford Prefect is in jail and his vote does not count.

Yet to vote : Quetzalcoatl, Lion, ILFJ

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    I don't know why is it difficult,

Matt is a g, i stay

Matt is a c, i autolynch

99% of the votes for me are gs and kate thinks the same

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Yeah. There's no time to get everyone to switch to Fr3sh, although he would be my choice over ALC probably. He just seems so shady with every post. The mock outrage over people suspecting him. I'm always really suspicious of people creaking out when someone says they suspect them. Getting all upset, or threatening to autolynch. I don't know what to make of this last 25 minutes. I'm more than a little worried about lynching the wrong person.
    And when have I done this Mr.Iron Postits

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)