Mafia: Vikings in Distress (36 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
@Kate

Coincidence?

I think not.
:lol: Someone's feeling the heat. Everyone should vote for Joker, he's been trying to lynch Matt (one of the most obvious Cs in the game i hope im not the only one who sees this) since day 1 and he has no reason for it other than "he loves it"...

it's amazing you've lasted this long

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
regardless of proving yourself, the chances of g's killing bg grow every day, tomorrow you might as well be without a protector, besides we need a big win tonight, getting two g's in one night would be a big step to get out of this
Yes it would, but hitting two Cs would be the end.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Yes it would, but hitting two Cs would be the end.
well the way i see this, tonight is the very last night to turn this around, in your place i would've shot yesterday, almost everyday a c dies from autolynch and that's mostly due to special roles letting us down, we still have no dead or at least confirmed g's, that's fucked up

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If Matt is a C, I will autolynch by posting the PM from Ocelot.

Have fun.
Holy shit enough with these threats! We are loosing the fucking game and you pulling shit like that come on man. Why shouldn't people vote for you if you gonna commit suicide like that!?! Play properly, at least try to take it for the team for fuck sakes the game is almost done.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Holy shit enough with these threats! We are loosing the fucking game and you pulling shit like that come on man. Why shouldn't people vote for you if you gonna commit suicide like that!?! Play properly, at least try to take it for the team for fuck sakes the game is almost done.
+rep

OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #2,132
    Völler - ALC
    radekas - ALC
    Kate - ALC
    Salvo - ALC
    PostIronic - ALC

Soren - Pitbull

j0ker - Quetzalcoatl
    Fr3sh - Quetzalcoatl

ALC - j0ker
    Kyle - j0ker
    Pitbull - j0ker

Ford Prefect is in jail and his vote does not count.

Yet to vote : Quetzalcoatl, Lion, ILFJ

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Just noticed that ILFJ said he wont vote today so he's likely C. ILFJ was my main suspect as the recruit with him out of the reckoning it puts a load more suspicion on both Kate and Voller imo. It's entirely possible that Kate is not trustworthy anymore.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    Here we go. A sudden and swift switch to j0ker, is it? Which only makes his position as a C more likely to me. And Fr3sh's more suss, as you say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)