Mafia: Vikings in Distress (15 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Kate, if Quetz autolynches today like he said yesterday out of frustration at this game basically. I'll likely switch my vote to Joker before the deadline. In my eyes, that pretty much confirms Joker as a G.

If Quetz shows up, I'll be seriously tempted to lynch him after that stunt he pulled yesterday to save himself from lynching.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you chosen a target for your vigilante kill? Don't say who it is, just confirm that you are going to use it, so we can trust you haven't been recruited.
I am all in.

If matt autolynches, lynch me too but after that Cs should go for you.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Thing is no one has done something particular.

And almost everyone has seen him as suspicious.
It's because of the likes of fucking Voller and Matt that are always ready and willing to throw me under the bus for no fucking reason other than last game. I made sense in all I said, and I have warranted no suspiscion in my acts or votes. If anything Voller is suspiscious as he could be a potential recruit, but I'm not willing to prosecuted him (unlike him to me) as we have a D that can investigate him. As long as the Jailor, BG and D are alive we have hope, I'm not saying I'm one of them but lynching people out fear mongering isn't a solution

As for now we should stick to what we said earlier either Matt auto-lynches or we lynch him.

Matt

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Jeez, nothing personal, it's just a game :p

sorry if i offended you...
I know it is :D And I know I'm not good at it :p

I did pick a target, basically the only person I "know" isn't the BG. If he is, then Sam should have emphatically said something.

OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #2,110
    Völler - ALC
    radekas - ALC
    Kate - ALC
    Salvo - ALC
    PostIronic - ALC

Soren - Pitbull

j0ker - Quetzalcoatl
    Fr3sh - Quetzalcoatl

ALC - j0ker

Ford Prefect is in jail and his vote does not count.

Yet to vote : Quetzalcoatl, Kyle, Pitbull, Lion, ILFJ

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    indeed. tbh i dont like the looks of this. I think the Gs have kind of disappeared because they think theyre going to win today, that there's nothing left to do so why risk it. This sort of quiet is really helping them. where are radekas, joker, and salvo when you need them?

- - - Updated - - -

oh yea orgot i hadn't voted yet. ill do that now.Joker

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    so salvo and kate is not coming back? sheesh, that's some commitment on quite possibly the last day. I think I'll go with joker at moment, don't really think alc is a g, didn't do anything suspicious all game and now suddenly there's a bunch of people voting for him, on all the other days there were zero votes on him.

joker

- - - Updated - - -

1h 25 minutes, come on you fuckers, giving up is not an option, where is @Kate for example? you shooting tonight, right?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    My "flawless" guess is probably ALC, pitbull, Lion, Salvo, Kyle. radekas feels like he's just taking wild guesses as well, like me, whereas the others feel more guarded or suspicious.
    indeed. tbh i dont like the looks of this. I think the Gs have kind of disappeared because they think theyre going to win today, that there's nothing left to do so why risk it. This sort of quiet is really helping them. where are radekas, joker, and salvo when you need them?

- - - Updated - - -

oh yea orgot i hadn't voted yet. ill do that now.Joker
    so salvo and kate is not coming back? sheesh, that's some commitment on quite possibly the last day. I think I'll go with joker at moment, don't really think alc is a g, didn't do anything suspicious all game and now suddenly there's a bunch of people voting for him, on all the other days there were zero votes on him.

joker

- - - Updated - - -

1h 25 minutes, come on you fuckers, giving up is not an option, where is @Kate for example? you shooting tonight, right?
    @Kate

Coincidence?

I think not.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    I had to go to the store :p As I said, yes I'm shooting as I need to "prove" myself, don't I?
    regardless of proving yourself, the chances of g's killing bg grow every day, tomorrow you might as well be without a protector, besides we need a big win tonight, getting two g's in one night would be a big step to get out of this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)